DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
Stickybear: Math is an educational title for children ages 6 and up based on Richard Hefter's Stickybear character. In the...
Stickybear: Preschool is an educational title for children ages three through six, based on Richard Hefter's Stickybear character. In this...
Stickybear: Reading is an educational title for children ages four to eight, based on Richard Hefter's Stickybear character. The game...
The Story of Jonah is a an educational title for children in which they learn about the classic story from...
The Story of Samson is a an educational title for children in which they learn about the classic story from...
Windows 3.x (1994)
Stradiwackius is a musical counting book. It is the second VroomBook created by T/Maker Company, and the first original story...
Super Boy Allan is the second game in Sunsoft's "Intelligence Game" edutainment series for the Famicom Disk System, featuring two...
Super Buli is a math educational program for children. The game teaches to add, subtract, divide and multiply at four...
Supercharged! is a 3D flying game that is designed to give players an intuitive understanding for introductory electromagnetic reactions. The...
The esteemed Mario Bros. laid low by a chronic case of Wii-itis, a new set of run-and-jump platformer heroes are...
Super City Hero: Maxis Mission is an educational game which teaches the traffic rules to kids. The player takes the...
Dedicated handheld (2017)
Super Game Pod! is a non-screen handheld aimed at younger audience which features six mini-games which require some thinking and...
Team up with superheroes Groovin' Gourmet, Blit, and Marlene to learn about math. Superheroes Math Challenge has a learning mode...
Wii U (2016)
Superman: The Greatest Hero is designed to teach 6 to 8-year-old children about maths, vocabulary and science. You take the...
As a Super Solver, your job is to recover the hidden treasures of the ancient world in 4 caverns (Greece...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 94 Clifford the Big Red Dog: Phonics
- 92 Star Wars: DroidWorks
- 91 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition - Remastered
- 91 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 91 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Zoombinis: Island Odyssey
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.55 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
- 4.15 Treasure MathStorm! (1992)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.