DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
Trivial Net was an early web quiz game challenging the players of the day with nerdy questions pertaining to computing...
Trivial Trek is a single player quiz based on Star Trek.It contains sections with questions on the original TV series,...
Trivia of Love is a 5 Alarm Trivia variant. The game was released to celebrate Valentine's Day and features 10...
Atari 8-bit (1984)
The empire of Xandor has been under siege by dark forces. Desperate, the King Gaelyn sent a request for help...
Just like the name implies, Triviatron is a trivia game, covering different fields of interest, including geography, history, sports, entertainment...
You are presented with questions from a variety of categories, like History, Sports, Entertainment, Music and Comics, and you must...
Trust and Betrayal: The Legacy of Siboot, also simply known as Siboot, is a unique strategy game by Chris Crawford,...
The Truth About Game Development is a sarcastic glimpse at modern game development: you play a game producer, and your...
Turma da Mônica em Vamos Brincar nº 1 is the only out of the planned six games in a series...
Commodore 64 (1983)
This game creates a world for young children can explore color, music, and creativity guide by a kindly Turtle. Using...
RCA Studio II (1977)
TV School House I is an educational game that contains quizzes in social studies and mathematics. The game comes with...
RCA Studio II (1977)
TV School House II: Math Fun is an educational game for one or two players. The game involves solving a...
An animated adventure game for ages 5 to 7. Twins Jennie and Tom were having a pleasant frolic through the...
Similar to the You Don't Know Jack series of games, Twisted: The Game Show is a trivia challenge game for...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 94 Clifford the Big Red Dog: Phonics
- 92 Star Wars: DroidWorks
- 91 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition - Remastered
- 91 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 91 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Zoombinis: Island Odyssey
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.29 The Pink Panther: Hokus Pokus Pink (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.