DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
This is a trivia game based on the first three seasons of Star Trek: The Next Generation.You are presented with...
Commodore PET/CBM (1979)
States is an education game that tries to teach the player the states and capitals of the United States. The...
This quiz game, included in Big Blue Disk #20, is designed to help players remember United States capitals. It contains...
An educational geography quiz game that, as heavily implied by its name, tests players on their knowledge of states and...
Atari 8-bit (1980)
States & Capitals is an educational game about the geography of the United States. The goal of the game is...
Apple II (1983)
The States Game is an educational game that teaches facts about the American states. The game is for one to...
Statetris aims to teach geography through the gameplay mechanic of Tetris. Instead of forming lines with differently shaped blocks, players...
Sterling's Gift takes you back in American history to a period just after the Civil War. This fictional tale takes...
Apple II (1984)
The Stickybear character stars in this math game made for kids for ages 6 to 9. Stickybear is caught in...
Stickybear: Math is an educational title for children ages 6 and up based on Richard Hefter's Stickybear character. In the...
Stickybear: Preschool is an educational title for children ages three through six, based on Richard Hefter's Stickybear character. In this...
Stickybear: Reading is an educational title for children ages four to eight, based on Richard Hefter's Stickybear character. The game...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 94 Clifford the Big Red Dog: Phonics
- 92 Star Wars: DroidWorks
- 91 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Zoombinis: Island Odyssey
- 90 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
- 90 Freddi Fish 5: The Case of the Creature of Coral Cove
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.55 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
- 4.15 Treasure MathStorm! (1992)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.