DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
Beepertron is a little musical game, reminiscent of the old electronic toy, Simon Says. The computer plays a short melody,...
Beer Trivia tries something that very few games (only Rockstar and BarneySplat come to mind) attempt: to simulate inebriation in...
Windows 3.x (1995)
Beetle Run is a single player, shareware, maze like puzzle game with an educational twist because at the start/restart of...
Benjamin Blümchen: Meine Elefantenstarke Spielesammlung is a collection of 10 mini-games with the elephant Benjamin Blümchen. Included are games like...
Benjamin Blümchen: Törööö im Zoo is a minigame collection. The player spends some time in the Neustädter Zoo with Benjamin...
A special 3d game designed by Ben Duskin and LucasArts. Ben is a 9 year old with Leukemia. Ben worked...
Atari 2600 (1983)
In this children's learning game, you play as the Berenstain bear called Brother. On your unicycle, first you must avoid...
The Berenstain Bears: On Their Own is an interactive story book for children based on the popular children's book series.A...
Educational title, for ages 2 to 7, based on the children's franchise The Berenstain Bears.The game plays pretty much like...
Bert in: Pigeon Trouble is a browser game based on the Sesame Street character.Whenever Bert is about to do something,...
Bert's African Animals is a single player, shareware, colouring game for young children.This game offers the child the opportunity to...
Bert's Dinosaurs is a single player, shareware, colouring game for young children.This game offers the child the opportunity to create...
Bert's Whales and Dolphins is a single player, shareware, colouring game for young children.This game offers the child the opportunity...
Nintendo DS (2008)
The Best Pop Pub Quiz Ever! is a game for one to four players based on pop music up to...
This is a Bible trivia/action game in which you spin a spinner and move the number of spaces it says....
Big Bang Show combines both arcade action gameplay with a historical quiz in two different game modes.In the arcade game...
Atari 2600 (1983)
Big Bird wants to win the county fair egg contest and you can help him.A chicken at the top will...
Big Bird's Hide and Speak is an edutainment title for based on the Sesame Street license. It is designed to...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 94 Clifford the Big Red Dog: Phonics
- 92 Star Wars: DroidWorks
- 91 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition - Remastered
- 91 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 91 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Zoombinis: Island Odyssey
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.55 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
- 4.15 Treasure MathStorm! (1992)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.