DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
Lex the Bookworm is eating his breakfast, a bowl of letters, when suddenly a troubled Mother Goose appears, running and...
BookWormZ is a freeware two-player (whereby one player can be the computer) word game.While playing a ten minute game, your...
Bouncy Bee Learns Letters is an educational game for children 4-8 designed to improve reading skills. The game includes several...
Brain Buster Quiz is a one or two player quiz aimed at children aged seven to eleven. The quiz is...
Brain Busting Games For Windows is a compilation of shareware and freeware games published by Idigicon as part of their...
Brain Challenge 2 is a brain trainer consisting of 20 mini-games in five different categories: Visual, Memory, Focus, Logic and...
Atari 2600 (1978)
In Brain Games one or two players attempt to earn as many points as possible by solving various puzzles presented...
Nintendo DS (2008)
Brain Quest: Grades 3 & 4 is an educational quiz game as an adaptation of the Brain Quest series of...
Nintendo DS (2008)
Brain Quest: Grades 5 & 6 is an educational quiz game as an adaptation of the Brain Quest series of...
Brainstorm captures the spirit of a typical quiz show game. A player can create a cartoon character with which to...
Brain Teasers is a single-player brain training game that aims to hone the player's reasoning skills. The game takes the...
Brandon's Big Lunchbox is an educational game for children age 3 to 7. Included are 26 games to help with...
Amazing Tetris (later renamed BricksFix) is an unusual variant of the classic Tetris game. You can play this game not...
Bridge Baron 13 is a single player bridge game and tutor.The game is played entirely with the mouse. It has...
Commodore PET/CBM (1979)
Bridge Bidding Trainer helps the player to learn bridge. In the game the player is continuously dealt hands and the...
Years ago, meteors struck San Saurian, filling the air with thick and filthy dust. So a mighty wind machine was...
Brzdąc is a compilation of four educational games for children: Coloring, in which the choices are figures corresponding to the...
Commodore PET/CBM (1980)
Buggy presents the player with seven math problems where the computer incorrectly calculates something. The player can ask the computer...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 91 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition
- 91 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
- 87 SimEarth: The Living Planet
- 87 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition
- 87 Putt-Putt Saves the Zoo
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.29 The Pink Panther: Hokus Pokus Pink (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.