DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
Brain Challenge 2 is a brain trainer consisting of 20 mini-games in five different categories: Visual, Memory, Focus, Logic and...
Atari 2600 (1978)
In Brain Games one or two players attempt to earn as many points as possible by solving various puzzles presented...
Nintendo DS (2008)
Brain Quest: Grades 3 & 4 is an educational quiz game as an adaptation of the Brain Quest series of...
Nintendo DS (2008)
Brain Quest: Grades 5 & 6 is an educational quiz game as an adaptation of the Brain Quest series of...
Brainstorm captures the spirit of a typical quiz show game. A player can create a cartoon character with which to...
Brain Teasers is a single-player brain training game that aims to hone the player's reasoning skills. The game takes the...
Brandon's Big Lunchbox is an educational game for children age 3 to 7. Included are 26 games to help with...
Amazing Tetris (later renamed BricksFix) is an unusual variant of the classic Tetris game. You can play this game not...
Bridge Baron 13 is a single player bridge game and tutor.The game is played entirely with the mouse. It has...
Commodore PET/CBM (1979)
Bridge Bidding Trainer helps the player to learn bridge. In the game the player is continuously dealt hands and the...
Years ago, meteors struck San Saurian, filling the air with thick and filthy dust. So a mighty wind machine was...
Brzdąc is a compilation of four educational games for children: Coloring, in which the choices are figures corresponding to the...
Commodore PET/CBM (1980)
Buggy presents the player with seven math problems where the computer incorrectly calculates something. The player can ask the computer...
Bumble Games is an educational game designed to teach graphing skills to children age 4-10. The creature Bumble will guide...
Bumble Plot is an educational game meant to help develop geometry skills for children between the ages of 8 to...
Button Smasher is a fast-paced game in which the player must touch the buttons at the bottom of the game...
PlayStation 2 (2006)
Buzz!: The Sports Quiz is a sports trivia game using the USB buzzer of the PlayStation 2 for up to...
Game that simulates video poker gambling machines. It features the most commonly found machines in casinos: Jacks or Better, Deuces...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 92 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition
- 91 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
- 88 SimEarth: The Living Planet
- 87 Virtual Pool
- 87 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.29 The Pink Panther: Hokus Pokus Pink (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.