DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
Bygg Flygplan med Mulle Meck is the third game in the series featuring the children's book character Mulle Meck (known...
Byzantine: The Betrayal is a first-person adventure game in which the player takes the role of an American journalist, summoned...
Atari ST (1988)
Cadenza Bog is a word game in medium or high resolution for one player. You have to make words out...
Commodore 64 (1984)
Caesar's Travels is a game mainly for children age three to nine, and starts off where Caesar the Cat left...
Captain Bible in the Dome of Darkness is a Christian game released in 1994, by Bridgestone. A limited version named...
You are playing a superhero called Captain Bible. You're armed only with your faith and knowledge of scriptures against the...
Some Superheroes possess incredible strength, others can fly or make themselves invisible; Captain Novolin has the power of ... diabetes!...
Educational game for children who want to learn about cars.Car Builder is just what the title says, a car design...
Cartoon Jukebox is a game for children age 4 and up. The game is presented by Frank Zander and comes...
Castle Infinity is the home of the last remaining dinosaurs. But there is a problem. Evil monsters are invading the...
ZX Spectrum (1983)
A villainous wizard has captured a princess and imprisoned her in his castle. The king is not too happy with...
Carmen Sandiego was a little fish in a big pond -- gallivanting through enormous settings such as the USA, the...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 92 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition
- 91 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
- 88 SimEarth: The Living Planet
- 87 Virtual Pool
- 87 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.29 The Pink Panther: Hokus Pokus Pink (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.