DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
Years ago, meteors struck San Saurian, filling the air with thick and filthy dust. So a mighty wind machine was...
Brzdąc is a compilation of four educational games for children: Coloring, in which the choices are figures corresponding to the...
Commodore PET/CBM (1980)
Buggy presents the player with seven math problems where the computer incorrectly calculates something. The player can ask the computer...
Bumble Games is an educational game designed to teach graphing skills to children age 4-10. The creature Bumble will guide...
Bumble Plot is an educational game meant to help develop geometry skills for children between the ages of 8 to...
Button Smasher is a fast-paced game in which the player must touch the buttons at the bottom of the game...
PlayStation 2 (2006)
Buzz!: The Sports Quiz is a sports trivia game using the USB buzzer of the PlayStation 2 for up to...
Game that simulates video poker gambling machines. It features the most commonly found machines in casinos: Jacks or Better, Deuces...
Bygg Flygplan med Mulle Meck is the third game in the series featuring the children's book character Mulle Meck (known...
Byzantine: The Betrayal is a first-person adventure game in which the player takes the role of an American journalist, summoned...
Atari ST (1988)
Cadenza Bog is a word game in medium or high resolution for one player. You have to make words out...
Captain Bible in the Dome of Darkness is a Christian game released in 1994, by Bridgestone. A limited version named...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 91 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition
- 91 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 91 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
- 90 Freddi Fish 5: The Case of the Creature of Coral Cove
- 87 SimEarth: The Living Planet
- 87 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.29 The Pink Panther: Hokus Pokus Pink (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.