DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
Commodore 64 (1984)
BMX Number Jump is an educational game where it improves the maths skills of children from the ages six to...
In this Dutch educational math game the player controls a BMX on an overhead view map and steers it to...
Based on the best-selling chess-book of the same name by Bobby Fischer.The educational course, illustrated history of chess and 500...
Help Bob and his team to build a park! Enjoy 10 different activities including: Build a Park with Bob -...
Bob the Builder: Bob's Castle Adventure is a collection of mini-games based on Knights of Can-A-Lot a Bob the Builder...
This limited edition includes: Episode #4 from the series (DVD) Bob the Builder: Can We Fix It?
The end of the 21st century is nearing; despite phenomenal gains in technology, humanity is still plagued by infectious diseases....
Bomber is a collection of four games to help the player learn his multiplication tables from zero to ten. Before...
Bonus is an Israeli computerized version of the word game Scrabble, completely in Hebrew. The game can be played between...
Xbox 360 (2011)
The Book of Biblets: Part 1 - In the Beginning is an educational game which tells seven stories from the...
Bookworm Adventures follows the tale of a little green worm named Lex (of the original Bookworm game) throughout 3 themed...
Lex the Bookworm is eating his breakfast, a bowl of letters, when suddenly a troubled Mother Goose appears, running and...
BookWormZ is a freeware two-player (whereby one player can be the computer) word game.While playing a ten minute game, your...
Bouncy Bee Learns Letters is an educational game for children 4-8 designed to improve reading skills. The game includes several...
Nintendo DSi (2009)
Nintendo DSi (2009)
Nintendo DS (2008)
Nintendo DS (2007)
Brain Buster Quiz is a one or two player quiz aimed at children aged seven to eleven. The quiz is...
Brain Busting Games For Windows is a compilation of shareware and freeware games published by Idigicon as part of their...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 94 Clifford the Big Red Dog: Phonics
- 92 Star Wars: DroidWorks
- 91 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition
- 91 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 91 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Zoombinis: Island Odyssey
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.29 The Pink Panther: Hokus Pokus Pink (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.