DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
Blockworks is a construction set that allows you to create a scene from a selection of several dozen predefined blocks....
Game Boy Color (2001)
Blue's Clues: Blue's Alphabet Book is an educational game for pre-schoolers based on the TV show with the same name....
This game is heavily inspired by the movie of the same name. A big music show is being held by...
Blue's Clues: Collection Day is an educational game based on the Nick Jr. TV show. The game involves you playing...
DVD Player (2005)
Blue's Room: Alphabet Power is a DVD containing one episode of Blue's Room and three episodes of Blue's Clues. The...
Blue, the spotted blue puppy who stars in the preschool television series Blue's Clues, traditionally does not speak but communicates...
Commodore 64 (1984)
BMX Number Jump is an educational game where it improves the maths skills of children from the ages six to...
In this Dutch educational math game the player controls a BMX on an overhead view map and steers it to...
Board of Directors is a computer moderated play-by-mail game. Players send in their commands for each turn by post and...
Based on the best-selling chess-book of the same name by Bobby Fischer.The educational course, illustrated history of chess and 500...
Help Bob and his team to build a park! Enjoy 10 different activities including: Build a Park with Bob -...
Bob the Builder: Bob's Castle Adventure is a collection of mini-games based on Knights of Can-A-Lot a Bob the Builder...
Bodi Pripravljen is a free 2D click-and-point adventure game. It features an inventory. The game can be controlled via mouse....
The end of the 21st century is nearing; despite phenomenal gains in technology, humanity is still plagued by infectious diseases....
Bomber is a collection of four games to help the player learn his multiplication tables from zero to ten. Before...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 94 Clifford the Big Red Dog: Phonics
- 92 Star Wars: DroidWorks
- 91 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition - Remastered
- 91 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Zoombinis: Island Odyssey
- 90 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.55 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
- 4.15 Treasure MathStorm! (1992)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.