DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
Cherokee Trails is an educational point and click adventure game aimed at teaching children about the 'Trail of Tears', the...
Typical Chess game with 3D view, 4 types of piece set, 3 difficulty levels. Pieces represent children, player's pieces are...
A downloadable version of the venerable Chessmaster from Ubisoft. Provides a large selection of AIs to challenge opponents of any...
The newest iteration in the Chessmaster series features an extensive Chess-tutorial by Chess Master Josh Waitzkin. Based on his book...
One of the non-Adventure Adventure Game Studio-games.Chicken Fraction is a small educational game where the player learns to calculate with...
Chill Manor, the little known sequel to I.M. Meen (also for DOS), centers around an old woman named Ophelia Chill,...
A game in which Christianity and Concentration meet. In this game, 1 to 3 players play a Christian-themed version of...
Ciach-Bach is a simple three educational games set for kids. The first game is a 3x3 grid puzzle, featuring a...
In C.I.T.Y. 2000 (City in Trouble Year 2000) the player is Jon Daring, an American secret agent. The date is...
This is not the first computerized version of the "what am I thinking of?" party game 20 Questions (see Animal...
Click And Learn: Forest Field Trip is an educational sound matching game. The player is shown a screen depicting a...
Clock Works is a game designed for KS1 students, testing their skills at telling the time.The game takes place on...
Club 3DO: Station Invasion is an educational game, presented as a game show and designed for children ages 7 to...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 91 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition
- 91 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
- 87 SimEarth: The Living Planet
- 87 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition
- 87 Putt-Putt Saves the Zoo
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.29 The Pink Panther: Hokus Pokus Pink (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.