DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
This multiple-choice quiz game, published as part of Big Blue Disk #21, asks one hundred questions about computer hardware and...
Concentration, Number Challenge and Word Challenge are three games to use your brain and test your memory:Concentration: A one player...
What do bugs do in their spare time? They conga! But we can't let the conga lines go forever. Olé!Conga...
Game Boy Advance (2001)
Construction: Melody Box is a Pokémon-themed e-Reader application. It involves playing a variety of different musical tracks in different ways....
Atari 2600 (1983)
Cookie Monster hungry! Want cookie!You are moving around a maze, collecting cookies and bringing them back to a cookie jar.Games...
Copycat is based on the concept of Simon Says where increasingly difficult sequences need to be repeated, but instead of...
Cosmic Family is a single player early-learning game for children aged four to eight.The player can interact with the game's...
CrashBangWallop!3 is the third entry in a series of cause-and-effect games which are specifically designed for the youngest of users...
CrashBangWallop! v2.0. is the second entry in a series of cause-and-effect games which are specifically designed for the youngest of...
Crayola Magic 3D Colouring Book: Favourite Places is an interactive CD-ROM that allows children to colour a picture and watch...
Nintendo DS (2008)
Similar to The Incredible Machine the player needs to use animated parts to assemble a Rube Goldberg-type contraption and solve...
Crazy Machines 2 is the "real" sequel to Crazy Machines (after the stand-alone add-on Crazy Machines 1.5). The series got...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 91 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition
- 91 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
- 87 SimEarth: The Living Planet
- 87 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition
- 87 Putt-Putt Saves the Zoo
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.29 The Pink Panther: Hokus Pokus Pink (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.