DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
ZX Spectrum (1985)
Castles and Clowns is an educational title that can be played by one or two playersWhen the game starts the...
ZX Spectrum (1983)
A villainous wizard has captured a princess and imprisoned her in his castle. The king is not too happy with...
Carmen Sandiego was a little fish in a big pond -- gallivanting through enormous settings such as the USA, the...
Catz 5 takes the concept of the previous games in the Virtual Petz series and adds new features such as...
Catz 2 is the second game in which you are given catz to play with on your computer. In this...
Commodore 64 (1983)
"I am the Word Wizard. Welcome to my cave." You, as Mark or Becky, have been trapped in the Word...
CeeBot has been designed for teaching programming to students from 11 years on with a modern pedagogical approach: autonomous learning,...
CeeBot is a brand new concept whose aim is to lead you to programming and have fun at the same...
Nintendo DS (2009)
Nintendo DS (2009)
In this children's game, a rabbit named Eddie is collecting change in his piggy bank. Each round, an amount of...
Charlotte's Web: Wilbur and Friends is a game based on the children's movie Charlotte's Web. In comparison to the handheld...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 94 Clifford the Big Red Dog: Phonics
- 92 Star Wars: DroidWorks
- 91 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition - Remastered
- 91 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 91 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Zoombinis: Island Odyssey
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.29 The Pink Panther: Hokus Pokus Pink (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.