DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
CrashBangWallop!3 is the third entry in a series of cause-and-effect games which are specifically designed for the youngest of users...
CrashBangWallop! v2.0. is the second entry in a series of cause-and-effect games which are specifically designed for the youngest of...
Crayola Magic 3D Colouring Book: Favourite Places is an interactive CD-ROM that allows children to colour a picture and watch...
Nintendo DS (2008)
Similar to The Incredible Machine the player needs to use animated parts to assemble a Rube Goldberg-type contraption and solve...
Crazy Machines 2 is the "real" sequel to Crazy Machines (after the stand-alone add-on Crazy Machines 1.5). The series got...
Crazy Plant Shop is a strategy game about managing a plant shop. At first sight it resembles a typical time...
Creatures 2 Deluxe is a combination of the game Creatures 2 and it's first add-on Creatures 2: Life Kit #1....
Creatures Adventures is a game about caring for and observing members of a fictional race of creatures called norns. The...
Creatures Playground is a spin-off from the game Creatures for children. Like the other titles in the series you start...
Creatures: The Albian Years is a compilation of: Creatures Creatures: Life Kit #1 Creatures 2 Creatures 2: Life Kit #1...
The Creatures Trilogy is a compilation of Creatures, Creatures 2 and Creatures 3. It also includes the add-ons Life Kit...
Crime Lab: Case Of The Missing Masterpiece is a very short, shareware, educational single player game focused on the forensic...
Apple II (1987)
The geographical educational game is set on the map of California, USA. Players drive an 18-wheel truck around the state...
Crossword & Puzzle Games For Windows is a collection of shareware and freeware games and utilities published by Idigicon in...
Nintendo DS (2007)
CrossworDS is the correct title for this game and is just short for Crosswords for Nintendo DS. It's a port...
Windows 3.x (1996)
A collection of crossword and word seek puzzles that you can solve on your PC. It comes with a crossword...
Windows 3.x (1995)
Crosswords & Word Games is composed of seven games: Crosswords150 Crossword Puzzles pulled from a variety of topics. Telephone ScrambleUsing...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 91 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition
- 91 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 91 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
- 90 Freddi Fish 5: The Case of the Creature of Coral Cove
- 87 SimEarth: The Living Planet
- 87 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.29 The Pink Panther: Hokus Pokus Pink (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.