DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
One of the non-Adventure Adventure Game Studio-games.Chicken Fraction is a small educational game where the player learns to calculate with...
Chill Manor, the little known sequel to I.M. Meen (also for DOS), centers around an old woman named Ophelia Chill,...
A game in which Christianity and Concentration meet. In this game, 1 to 3 players play a Christian-themed version of...
Ciach-Bach is a simple three educational games set for kids. The first game is a 3x3 grid puzzle, featuring a...
Cijfer-puzzel is a puzzle game with digits. It has eight difficulty levels. On the lowest difficulty the game shows a...
Circus is an educational game for children of 6-8 ages, getting familiar with the basics of digits (from 1 to...
In C.I.T.Y. 2000 (City in Trouble Year 2000) the player is Jon Daring, an American secret agent. The date is...
This is not the first computerized version of the "what am I thinking of?" party game 20 Questions (see Animal...
Nintendo DS (2009)
Click And Learn: Forest Field Trip is an educational sound matching game. The player is shown a screen depicting a...
Clock Works is a game designed for KS1 students, testing their skills at telling the time.The game takes place on...
Club 3DO: Station Invasion is an educational game, presented as a game show and designed for children ages 7 to...
Nintendo DSi (2009)
Nintendo DSi (2009)
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 94 Clifford the Big Red Dog: Phonics
- 92 Star Wars: DroidWorks
- 91 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition - Remastered
- 91 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 91 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Zoombinis: Island Odyssey
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.29 The Pink Panther: Hokus Pokus Pink (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.