DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
Apple II (1985)
Crosscountry USA is an educational game for ages 10 and up, and the first in the Crosscountry series created by...
PlayStation 2 (2004)
A simple crossword puzzle game with different board sizes including 5x5, 7x7, 9x9, 11x11, and 13x13 for more experienced players...
Crossword & Puzzle Games For Windows is a collection of shareware and freeware games and utilities published by Idigicon in...
Nintendo DS (2007)
CrossworDS is the correct title for this game and is just short for Crosswords for Nintendo DS. It's a port...
Windows 3.x (1996)
A collection of crossword and word seek puzzles that you can solve on your PC. It comes with a crossword...
Windows 3.x (1995)
Crosswords & Word Games is composed of seven games: Crosswords150 Crossword Puzzles pulled from a variety of topics. Telephone ScrambleUsing...
Culture Gé: Mon coach particulier is a trivia game for one to four players ("hot seat" mode). Before answering questions,...
Curso de Jogos em Basic TK is a book with a course on games for the TK line of computers,...
Custody is an experimental art game created for the 2009 Global Game Jam by the USA Santa Cruz group Team...
Windows 3.x (1992)
CyberSpace Crossword is a freeware three dimensional crossword puzzle. The player starts at a point in cyberspace some distance above...
Based on the famous Looney Tunes cartoon characters, the game is educational action for the kids.You are Daffy Duck, and...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 91 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition
- 91 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 91 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
- 90 Freddi Fish 5: The Case of the Creature of Coral Cove
- 89 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse
- 87 SimEarth: The Living Planet
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.29 The Pink Panther: Hokus Pokus Pink (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.