DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
In the puzzle-game you have to gather the pictures divided on 30 fragments placed on sides of bricks. You are...
Front Lines ... Middle East war zone ... your buddy cries "Medic!" and you scurry on your knees towards him....
Unlike IBM's PC-DOS, most OEM-branded MS-DOS versions did not include BASIC sample programs (entertaining or otherwise). An early exception was...
Odyssey 2 (1979)
Computer Intro!, as the name implies, is a cartridge intended to educate players in the basics of computer programming. It...
This BASIC game simulates the experience of running a large, multi-user mainframe system of its day. As the operator, you...
This multiple-choice quiz game, published as part of Big Blue Disk #21, asks one hundred questions about computer hardware and...
Concentration, Number Challenge and Word Challenge are three games to use your brain and test your memory:Concentration: A one player...
What do bugs do in their spare time? They conga! But we can't let the conga lines go forever. Olé!Conga...
Game Boy Advance (2001)
Construction: Melody Box is a Pokémon-themed e-Reader application. It involves playing a variety of different musical tracks in different ways....
Atari 2600 (1983)
Cookie Monster hungry! Want cookie!You are moving around a maze, collecting cookies and bringing them back to a cookie jar.Games...
Copycat is based on the concept of Simon Says where increasingly difficult sequences need to be repeated, but instead of...
Cosmic Family is a single player early-learning game for children aged four to eight.The player can interact with the game's...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 94 Clifford the Big Red Dog: Phonics
- 92 Star Wars: DroidWorks
- 91 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition - Remastered
- 91 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 91 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Zoombinis: Island Odyssey
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.29 The Pink Panther: Hokus Pokus Pink (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.