DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
Add It! is an educational game for children who want to learn counting. It presents a mathematical question to the...
Adian no Tsue features two educational math games.The first game involves controlling a sorcerer named Lucian who is armed with...
Adibou et les saisons magiques (Adibou and the magical seasons) is a party game for kids. Adibou invites players to...
Advanced DOS Quiz, the successor of DOS Quiz is a game that tests your knowledge of DOS commands. It is...
This game is basically an IQ test to train the brain, comprised of a series of questions drawn from five...
In this Advent quiz your task is to answer 20 randomly chosen questions (per game) about the Advent time. Get...
Adventure Games Bundle is a Mac exclusive digital compilation of five adventure games which had all previously been ported to...
Adventure Math is a single player, keyboard controlled, edutainment title aimed at teaching math via simple sums. The shareware version...
In Adventures in Math the player takes the role of a treasure hunter who explores a castle. The goal of...
Adventures in Math is an educational game that teaches basic math concepts and covers kindergarten, first and second grade levels....
The Adventures of Elmo in Grouchland is based on the movie of the same name, starring some familiar Sesame Street...
Windows 3.x (1995)
The Adventures of Hyperman is an educational point-and-click adventure game that teaches science through puzzles. A cartoon series inspired by...
The Adventures of Little Miss Scatterbrain is one in a series of Mr. Men and Little Miss games for young...
The Adventures of Mr. Tickle is one in a series of Mr. Men and Little Miss games for young children....
Adventures With Chickens is a single person shareware puzzle game with both educational and shoot 'em up elements.The player takes...
True to its title, Aeromathics splices the standard math game fare of solving arithmetical riddles with an aerial theme. The...
The Aeronautics Quiz MK 2 is a shareware quiz by Martin Mielke. The game features 121 questions, appearing in a...
A Force More Powerful: The Game of Nonviolent Strategy is a game about strategic nonviolent struggle. In each scenario, the...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 91 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition
- 91 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 91 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
- 90 Freddi Fish 5: The Case of the Creature of Coral Cove
- 87 SimEarth: The Living Planet
- 87 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.29 The Pink Panther: Hokus Pokus Pink (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.