DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
Commodore PET/CBM (1980)
Drag! is an educational drag racing game. Up to four players must race to the finish line with their drag...
Dr. Brain Thinking Games: IQ Adventure is an educative action game with lots of puzzle elements. The player takes on...
Nintendo DS (2008)
Let's Play: Mums is another game of the Let's Play series. The series give the possibility to girls between 6...
This game is not to be confused with Dreamworks' Shark Tale. It is a collection of several mini-games without any...
Dr. Grips' Gehirntrainer is a collection of logic puzzles. Examples are number puzzles, mental arithmetic, Sudoku, three-dimensional thinking, memory exercises...
Driver's Education '98 is an educational driving simulator to help prepare you for the driver's test and examination. Featuring all...
Apple II (1992)
In this educational game from MECC the player travels through Africa in the place of an ill Henry Morton Stanley...
Dr. Mysto The Mindreader is a single player, brain training, game only the 'brain' being trained is the computer's and...
Game Boy Advance (2004)
That weird number-based game you keep seeing people play on their newspapers has come to GameBoy Advance. Sudoku is a...
ZX Spectrum (1985)
In this game you play the role of a teenager who is new to the big wide world. The gameplay...
Dyslektyk is a set of games that allows oppose dyslexia, through the exercise of vision, memory, hearing, concentration and orthography....
Dyslektyk 2 is an enhanced Windows version of Dyslektyk, released back in 1997 for DOS. Dyslektyk 2 includes all the...
Eagle Eye Mysteries is an educational game which incorporates some unique gameplay ideas not seen in many other games. A...
Eagle Eye Detective Agency is back and this time they are solving mysteries in London!Help Jake and Jennifer Eagle solve...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 92 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition
- 91 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
- 88 SimEarth: The Living Planet
- 87 Virtual Pool
- 87 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.29 The Pink Panther: Hokus Pokus Pink (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.