DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
A high-profile activist game, here the player is cast as a refugee in the troubled Darfur region of the Sudan....
The Dark Fables of Aesop is a collection of twelve fables from Æsop (Greece, 620-560 BC). The stories are presented...
Darts is an educational game that tries to teach fractions to young children. It's played on a PLATO Terminal. The...
Das Milliarden-Quiz (The Billionaire Quiz) is a quiz game, quite similar to Who Wants to Be a Millionaire. It features...
David and Goliath is a an educational title for children in which they learn about the classic story from the...
Davidic Matchup is a Concentration game, focusing on the teaching of David, from the Bible.Gameplay is similar to Concentration, where...
The interactive educational software program called dbaza's Diabetes Education for Kids CD-ROM was developed with support from the National Institute...
A biblical game based on the chronicles of David, and his rise from lowly shepherd boy to the throne of...
Windows 3.x (1997)
De Grote bosatlas: 51e Editie is the 51st edition of a Dutch atlas that was first published in 1877. This...
De Grote Griezelbox (The Great Horrorbox) is a compilation containing the following children's games: Freddi Fish 2: The Case of...
In Dein Tierheim the player manages an animal shelter. Since the game is aimed at children the most important part...
Deluxe Trivial Pursuit is an improved new version of Trivial Pursuit, featuring among others 3,000 new questions, VGA 256-color graphics,...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 94 Clifford the Big Red Dog: Phonics
- 92 Star Wars: DroidWorks
- 91 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition - Remastered
- 91 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 91 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Zoombinis: Island Odyssey
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.55 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
- 4.15 Treasure MathStorm! (1992)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.