DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
Culture Gé: Mon coach particulier is a trivia game for one to four players ("hot seat" mode). Before answering questions,...
Curso de Jogos em Basic TK is a book with a course on games for the TK line of computers,...
Custody is an experimental art game created for the 2009 Global Game Jam by the USA Santa Cruz group Team...
Based on the famous Looney Tunes cartoon characters, the game is educational action for the kids.You are Daffy Duck, and...
Pilates is a system of exercise created in the 1920s by Joseph H. Pilates as a form of physical therapy...
Dance eJay 2: Techno Edition is a music entertainment product that lets the player create music tracks with minimum fuss...
This is an educational CD-ROM with multicultural exploration of the Wild West through the time period 1500-1900 AD. You play...
A high-profile activist game, here the player is cast as a refugee in the troubled Darfur region of the Sudan....
The Dark Fables of Aesop is a collection of twelve fables from Æsop (Greece, 620-560 BC). The stories are presented...
Darts is an educational game that tries to teach fractions to young children. It's played on a PLATO Terminal. The...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 94 Clifford the Big Red Dog: Phonics
- 92 Star Wars: DroidWorks
- 91 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition - Remastered
- 91 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 91 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Zoombinis: Island Odyssey
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.55 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
- 4.15 Treasure MathStorm! (1992)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.