DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
ZX Spectrum (1985)
In this game you play the role of a teenager who is new to the big wide world. The gameplay...
Dyslektyk is a set of games that allows oppose dyslexia, through the exercise of vision, memory, hearing, concentration and orthography....
Dyslektyk 2 is an enhanced Windows version of Dyslektyk, released back in 1997 for DOS. Dyslektyk 2 includes all the...
Eagle Eye Mysteries is an educational game which incorporates some unique gameplay ideas not seen in many other games. A...
Eagle Eye Detective Agency is back and this time they are solving mysteries in London!Help Jake and Jennifer Eagle solve...
EASe Funhouse: Treasure Hunt! is a game in the series of EASe games (Electronic Auditory Stimulation effect), educational games to...
EA SPORTS Active is a personal trainer gamer similar in idea to Wii Fit. You can create and fully customize...
Easy Bridge is a single player, freeware, bridge player and tutor.This game has been around for a while and earlier...
This game is a city management game à la SimCity, focused on waste and recycling.The simulation takes into account usual...
Eco East Africa is a managerial simulation with educational elements, in which the player takes the role of a warden...
In EcoQuest: The Search for Cetus, the player is cast into the role of Adam, the twelve-year-old son of the...
Effacer is a futuristic take on the classic paper and pencil game of hangman. The set-up has the player compete...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 91 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition
- 91 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
- 87 SimEarth: The Living Planet
- 87 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition
- 87 Putt-Putt Saves the Zoo
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.29 The Pink Panther: Hokus Pokus Pink (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.