DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
Dr. Mysto The Mindreader is a single player, brain training, game only the 'brain' being trained is the computer's and...
Game Boy Advance (2004)
That weird number-based game you keep seeing people play on their newspapers has come to GameBoy Advance. Sudoku is a...
ZX Spectrum (1985)
In this game you play the role of a teenager who is new to the big wide world. The gameplay...
Duits (Dutch for German) is an educational game for learning German words. The game shows 50 German words, one after...
Dyslektyk is a set of games that allows oppose dyslexia, through the exercise of vision, memory, hearing, concentration and orthography....
Dyslektyk 2 is an enhanced Windows version of Dyslektyk, released back in 1997 for DOS. Dyslektyk 2 includes all the...
Eagle Eye Detective Agency is back and this time they are solving mysteries in London!Help Jake and Jennifer Eagle solve...
EASe Funhouse: Treasure Hunt! is a game in the series of EASe games (Electronic Auditory Stimulation effect), educational games to...
EA SPORTS Active is a personal trainer gamer similar in idea to Wii Fit. You can create and fully customize...
EA Sports Active: More Workouts is an expansion of EA Sports Active which, as the name suggests, adds extra workouts...
Easy Bridge is a single player, freeware, bridge player and tutor.This game has been around for a while and earlier...
This game is a city management game à la SimCity, focused on waste and recycling.The simulation takes into account usual...
Eco East Africa is a managerial simulation with educational elements, in which the player takes the role of a warden...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 91 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition
- 91 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 91 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
- 90 Freddi Fish 5: The Case of the Creature of Coral Cove
- 89 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse
- 87 SimEarth: The Living Planet
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.29 The Pink Panther: Hokus Pokus Pink (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.