DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
Windows 3.x (1997)
De Grote bosatlas: 51e Editie is the 51st edition of a Dutch atlas that was first published in 1877. This...
De Grote Griezelbox (The Great Horrorbox) is a compilation containing the following children's games: Freddi Fish 2: The Case of...
In Dein Tierheim the player manages an animal shelter. Since the game is aimed at children the most important part...
Deluxe Trivial Pursuit is an improved new version of Trivial Pursuit, featuring among others 3,000 new questions, VGA 256-color graphics,...
Denk Mal: Der neue grosse Logik Trainer is a logic learning game. A lot of possibilities to train your brain...
Denomino is a single player, shareware, word building game for DOS.In this game the player uses domino-like tiles to build...
A drawing game for the iPhone where up to 5 players in a match take turns drawing and guessing for...
The sequel to Nacah, Derek is a point and click adventure game with a Christian theme. A group of people...
Designasaurus II is an educational simulation game with action elements, playing in the far future. It enables you to create...
It's your big break when you get the chance to become a travel guide to Martians who want to take...
In the year 3000, an evil mastermind has released a plague of alien insects upon our galaxy. If Dex Hamilton,...
Nintendo DSi (2010)
Die CD-i mit der Maus: Auf dem Bauernhof is an educational title for children. In the game players get to...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 94 Clifford the Big Red Dog: Phonics
- 92 Star Wars: DroidWorks
- 91 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition - Remastered
- 91 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 91 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Zoombinis: Island Odyssey
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.55 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
- 4.15 Treasure MathStorm! (1992)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.