DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
A sort of combination of Civilization and SimEarth. You control one of the earliest tetrapods (land animals), and try to...
Expert School of Knowledge is a trivia game for up to four players. There are three levels of play; beginner,...
Rather than masking geometry problems behind some sort of abstracted game puzzle-story (as in, for instance, Boppin' or Puzzle Bobble)...
EyePhonespy Dogs takes inspiration from the fun style of books and lists from the 70s and 80s in which children...
Eyewitness: Your Complete CD-ROM Collection is a compilation of DK Multimedia distributed by the Daily Mail. All of the titles...
Windows 3.x (1996)
Amazing Truckology is a children’s computer game created by Ezekial S. Jackson that teaches children about a variety of trucks....
Nintendo DS (2007)
Otona no DS Kao Training, or Adult Face Training DS if it were translated to English, is a touch-generations brand...
Family Quiz allows one player to answer ten questions on a variety of subjects from a choice of five answers...
Fantastic Fossils was an educational game title released as shareware in 1991. It had an all-ages theme. The educational aspect...
The Fennels Figure Math is an educational adventure game. The strange, wacky backstory is about Great-Great-Great Grandfather Bezel Fennel, who...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 91 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition
- 91 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
- 87 SimEarth: The Living Planet
- 87 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition
- 87 Putt-Putt Saves the Zoo
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.29 The Pink Panther: Hokus Pokus Pink (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.