DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
Dino Match is a shareware educational title featuring the characters Derik the Dinosaur and Rex the Tyrannosaurus. It is a...
Dino Numbers is a shareware educational title featuring the characters Derik the Dinosaur and Rex the Tyrannosaurus. It is a...
Dinosaur Dig Cyber Adventure is an educational computer game for ages 7 and up on the topic of dinosaurs, part...
Dinosaur Predators is a shareware educational game for all ages. In this game players get to play as prehistoric creatures...
Dino Spell is a shareware educational title featuring the characters Derik the Dinosaur and Rex the Tyrannosaurus. It is a...
Dinotopia is a series of books (as well as a TV mini series) about an island where dinosaurs and people...
The Discoverers is a multimedia interactive CD with mini-games, based on a IMAX documentary about historical figures that achieved great...
Discoveries of the Deep is an underwater exploration game with simulation elements. Using ships and submarines, search for lost treasure,...
This is an educational history game based on the Spanish exploration of America. You are placed on the shoes of...
Nintendo 3DS (2016)
Disney’s Activity Centre: Tarzan is a collection of mini games based around the Tarzan animated movie. All the games are...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 94 Clifford the Big Red Dog: Phonics
- 92 Star Wars: DroidWorks
- 91 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition - Remastered
- 91 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 91 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Zoombinis: Island Odyssey
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.55 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
- 4.15 Treasure MathStorm! (1992)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.