DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
Similarly to the FreeRice game, this altruistic diversion also aims to get food to the hungry -- hungry dogs in...
Similarly to the FreeRice game and, more to the point, an extension of its successor Freekibble, this altruistic diversion also...
The name really says it all: this game is a quiz program presenting four multiple-choices to a question (originally synonyms...
Fritz 8, like previous versions, is a training tool for chess players of all levels. It includes tutorials and other...
Fritz Deluxe is a training tool for chess players of all levels. It includes tutorials and other in-game training aids...
The scene is set, resembling nothing so much as Space Invaders: you pilot a spaceship above three strategic targets, defending...
Commodore PET/CBM (1982)
Function Machine is an educational game in which the player inserts numbers into the machine. After a short animation of...
Fun School 7 contains five activities designed to motivate and educate. Linked to the UK Government's national curriculum and supporting...
One of the six Odyssey add-on games released in 1972, Fun Zoo is an educational game targeted at pre-school children....
TurboGrafx CD (1993)
Fushigi na Shima (Mysterious Island) is a simple educational game for preschoolers designed to teach basic concepts of math and...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 92 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition
- 91 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
- 88 SimEarth: The Living Planet
- 87 Virtual Pool
- 87 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.29 The Pink Panther: Hokus Pokus Pink (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.