DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
Billing itself as "the _toughest_ word game on the web", this quiz provides a player with ten English word-origin questions,...
A real beer and pretzels game. This is a re-awaking of the Swedish 3-year-old game, Svea Rike III.Translated to English,...
Europe! is a freeware single person educational game which, as can be ascertained from its name, teaches geography about Europe....
Atari 8-bit (1980)
European Countries & Capitals is an educational game about the geography of Europe. The goal of the game is to...
European Party is an interactive way to learn different European languages. In the game the players have to prepare a...
A sort of combination of Civilization and SimEarth. You control one of the earliest tetrapods (land animals), and try to...
Expert School of Knowledge is a trivia game for up to four players. There are three levels of play; beginner,...
Rather than masking geometry problems behind some sort of abstracted game puzzle-story (as in, for instance, Boppin' or Puzzle Bobble)...
EyePhonespy Dogs takes inspiration from the fun style of books and lists from the 70s and 80s in which children...
Eyewitness: Your Complete CD-ROM Collection is a compilation of DK Multimedia distributed by the Daily Mail. All of the titles...
Windows 3.x (1996)
Amazing Truckology is a children’s computer game created by Ezekial S. Jackson that teaches children about a variety of trucks....
Nintendo DS (2007)
Otona no DS Kao Training, or Adult Face Training DS if it were translated to English, is a touch-generations brand...
Family Quiz allows one player to answer ten questions on a variety of subjects from a choice of five answers...
Fantastic Fossils was an educational game title released as shareware in 1991. It had an all-ages theme. The educational aspect...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 91 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition
- 91 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 91 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
- 90 Freddi Fish 5: The Case of the Creature of Coral Cove
- 89 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse
- 87 SimEarth: The Living Planet
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.29 The Pink Panther: Hokus Pokus Pink (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.