DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
Fisher-Price: Perfect Fit is an activity that drops shapes onto the screen (usually in the form of Fisher-Price toys) which...
Flikken is a Flemish TV series about the life and work of a fictional police corps in Ghent, Belgium. With...
Nintendo DSi (2009)
Flipnote Studio is a drawing and animation tool. Users can use the DSi stylus to sketch, paint, and stamp drawings,...
This educational program, included in Big Blue Disk #26, provides several mini-games designed to teach children about change. "Name That...
In this educational newsgame presented in the editorial section of the New York Times, players assume the role of a...
Windows 3.x (1995)
Franklin’s Reading World is an educational computer game for ages four to seven that teaches reading skills featuring Franklin The...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 91 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition
- 91 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 91 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
- 90 Freddi Fish 5: The Case of the Creature of Coral Cove
- 87 SimEarth: The Living Planet
- 87 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.29 The Pink Panther: Hokus Pokus Pink (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.