DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
Not your everyday genre-crossover: this game fuses an arcade space shooter with a... medical simulation. You command a patrolling space...
You become the doctor in this "real-life" simulation. From the initial contact with patients to their release, you'll be processing...
Xbox 360 (2009)
Encleverment Experiment is a mental training game based on 16 different mini-games in the area of maths, path finding, language...
Atari 8-bit (1980)
Energy Czar is an educational simulation game where the president of the United States gives the player full power to...
Nintendo DS (2008)
Englisch macht Spaß teaches German speakers English through a journey in London. The player is guided by the dog Thomas...
Apple II (1984)
English Challenge is an educational game that teaches literature interpretation and language usage. The game is played on a board...
Nintendo DS (2008)
English of the Dead is an educational game and spin-off of Sega's The House of the Dead series, just like...
Nintendo DS (2006)
English Training is an educational game in the wake of the success of the Brain Age games. It is a...
ENIGMA is basically a set of tools and widgets much like Click-And-Create which allows you to make your own multimedia...
Enkhuizer Almanak 1997 is the 402nd edition of the yearly published Almanac of the Dutch city Enkhuizen.This 402nd edition of...
From your hiding place, you witness a peaceful forest grove being menaced by hunters in blinds, chainsaw-wielding loggers, and toxic...
Commodore PET/CBM (1980)
Epidemic is a simulation game in which the player can set a number of starting variables and then watch in...
Commodore PET/CBM (1978)
Est is an educational game that requires the player to estimate the size of line segments on the screen in...
Eternal War: Shadows of Light is a Christian-themed first/third-person shooter running on a modified Quake engine. Eternal War expands upon...
Billing itself as "the _toughest_ word game on the web", this quiz provides a player with ten English word-origin questions,...
A real beer and pretzels game. This is a re-awaking of the Swedish 3-year-old game, Svea Rike III.Translated to English,...
Europe! is a freeware single person educational game which, as can be ascertained from its name, teaches geography about Europe....
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 94 Clifford the Big Red Dog: Phonics
- 92 Star Wars: DroidWorks
- 91 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition - Remastered
- 91 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 91 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Zoombinis: Island Odyssey
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.29 The Pink Panther: Hokus Pokus Pink (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.