DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
Fun School 7 contains five activities designed to motivate and educate. Linked to the UK Government's national curriculum and supporting...
One of the six Odyssey add-on games released in 1972, Fun Zoo is an educational game targeted at pre-school children....
TurboGrafx CD (1993)
Fushigi na Shima (Mysterious Island) is a simple educational game for preschoolers designed to teach basic concepts of math and...
FX Chess is for everybody. This chess game includes different levels for all players, from beginners to experts.Additionally there is...
Gaia PC Jigsaw Puzzle 2 is a traditional jigsaw puzzle game where the player creates custom puzzles. The puzzles are...
Galaxy Of Games: Kids Pack is one of a series of game compilations in eGame's 'Galaxy Of Games' series.Typically these...
This historical simulation game recreates the voyage of Portuguese explorer Magellan as he attempted to circumnavigate the world for the...
Games Games And More Games: Volume 1 is a compilation of shareware games. The compilation comes on a single CD-Rom...
The Game Show Wizard allows the teacher/presenter to input questions, answers and images (optional) into a game show format and...
Garfield: It's All About Phonics - Kindergarten is an educational game for children ages 4-5 years. It consists of 15...
General Trivia is a shareware, or "try before you buy", quiz game for up to four players. This is a...
Genius: Task Force Biologie is an educational strategy game in which you are an UN-contractor. Your mission is to renaturate...
In Genius: Unternehmen Physik, your role is to become a inventor-entrepreneur like Siemens, Edison or Daimler by creating your own...
Geo Challenge is a Facebook game in which the player is tested on geographic knowledge in a playful manner.There's four...
Apple IIgs (1990)
Geographic Jigsaw USA is an educational game that consists of four activities, including two games: Jigsaw and Map Quiz. In...
Geographics UK is an educational quiz game. The player is presented with a map of the United Kingdom of Great...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 92 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition
- 91 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
- 88 SimEarth: The Living Planet
- 87 Virtual Pool
- 87 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.29 The Pink Panther: Hokus Pokus Pink (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.