DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
Xbox 360 (2010)
A Game For Alexander is a game made for 8 month old toddler Alexander by his gamer dad. Since Alexander...
Apple II (1987)
A.I. was one of the first pieces of educational software to explore pattern recognition and heuristic learning at a grade...
The game allows the player to program the artificial intelligence of a robotic insect like war machines called 'Cybugs'. Cybugs...
TurboGrafx CD (1994)
A cross between Japanese-style adventure and educational game dedicated to mathematics, Sūgaku Mystery ("Mathematical Mystery") stars a real-world person, the...
Nintendo DS (2007)
ALC no 10-Punkan Eigo Master is an English language training game split in three levels of difficulty: shokyuu (elementary level),...
The Alcor Trivia Pro Classic Star Trek (Star-Log I) is the first of ten Star Trek trivia games by The...
Let the warty, mangy, cat-eating ALF teach your children the fundamentals of logic!The game is set into three lessons; the...
ALF, a furry alien who for fear of discovery can't really leave the house, is Vision Software's choice to teach...
Alliterate is a simple browser-based word game. Players have 60 seconds to type words beginning with a random letter and...
All the Fun of the Fair is a Dutch educational title. The game is designed for early teens to learn...
Atari 2600 (1983)
Ernie's ship has run out of fuel and it is up to you to help him.Use the buttons of the...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 92 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition
- 91 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
- 87 Virtual Pool
- 87 SimEarth: The Living Planet
- 87 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.29 The Pink Panther: Hokus Pokus Pink (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.