DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
Windows 3.x (1995)
The Adventures of Hyperman is an educational point-and-click adventure game that teaches science through puzzles. A cartoon series inspired by...
The Adventures of Little Miss Scatterbrain is one in a series of Mr. Men and Little Miss games for young...
The Adventures of Mr. Tickle is one in a series of Mr. Men and Little Miss games for young children....
Adventures With Chickens is a single person shareware puzzle game with both educational and shoot 'em up elements.The player takes...
True to its title, Aeromathics splices the standard math game fare of solving arithmetical riddles with an aerial theme. The...
The Aeronautics Quiz MK 2 is a shareware quiz by Martin Mielke. The game features 121 questions, appearing in a...
A Force More Powerful: The Game of Nonviolent Strategy is a game about strategic nonviolent struggle. In each scenario, the...
Nintendo DSi (2011)
Xbox 360 (2010)
A Game For Alexander is a game made for 8 month old toddler Alexander by his gamer dad. Since Alexander...
Apple II (1987)
A.I. was one of the first pieces of educational software to explore pattern recognition and heuristic learning at a grade...
The game allows the player to program the artificial intelligence of a robotic insect like war machines called 'Cybugs'. Cybugs...
TurboGrafx CD (1994)
A cross between Japanese-style adventure and educational game dedicated to mathematics, Sūgaku Mystery ("Mathematical Mystery") stars a real-world person, the...
Nintendo DS (2007)
ALC no 10-Punkan Eigo Master is an English language training game split in three levels of difficulty: shokyuu (elementary level),...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 94 Clifford the Big Red Dog: Phonics
- 92 Star Wars: DroidWorks
- 91 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition - Remastered
- 91 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 91 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Zoombinis: Island Odyssey
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.29 The Pink Panther: Hokus Pokus Pink (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.