DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
This computer coloring book is another part in the Electric Crayon series and it has 29 pictures of different Super...
Apple II (1986)
This computer coloring book is another part in the Electric Crayon series, and it has 26 pictures of the objects...
Cutesy critters EG (pronounced Eegee) and his friends Blip and the Its are your hosts in this game which, true...
Nintendo DS (2010)
Element Girls: Style Your Life is a Lifestyle Application for teenage girls. It is the second Nintendo DS application based...
Atari 2600 (1982)
This game was designed to help teach children addition, subtraction and counting. Eli needs to return to his spaceship. You...
Ellas Jättememory is an educational memory game that teaches sign language. It differs from a traditional memory game in that...
This cartoon-style children's adventure features some well-known Muppet characters from the Sesame Street television series, notably the furry red monster,...
Not your everyday genre-crossover: this game fuses an arcade space shooter with a... medical simulation. You command a patrolling space...
You become the doctor in this "real-life" simulation. From the initial contact with patients to their release, you'll be processing...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 94 Clifford the Big Red Dog: Phonics
- 92 Star Wars: DroidWorks
- 91 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition - Remastered
- 91 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 91 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Zoombinis: Island Odyssey
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.55 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
- 4.15 Treasure MathStorm! (1992)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.