DescriptionDenotes a game specifically designed to educate the player in an area. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc.
Xbox 360 (2011)
Help Fight Breast Cancer is a trivia game in which the player is asked questions which all relate to breast...
Zeus' scepter has been stolen and must be recovered. With the help of the gods and goddesses, solve puzzles to...
Hidato Adventures is the electronic adaptation of a logic puzzle game created by Israeli mathematician Gyora Benedek. Each level is...
Commodore 16, Plus/4 (1985)
Hide and Seek is an educational package for children between the ages of four to ten years old. The package...
A dearth plagues the villages at the hillside of the elevated plain in the middle of the region Amajambere located...
The Hilton Family is an educational simulation used as the fourth component for the training of new employees at the...
Commodore 64 (1988)
Hi-Q-Quiz is a single screen board game for two to four players who must each throw a dice and move...
Test your knowledge of Douglas Adams' Hitchhikers' Guide to the Galaxy series (radio script flavour) with 60 questions in multiple-choice...
Ghanaian tailor Boubacar Bah died in detention on May 30, 2007, under questionable circumstances brought to light in a 2008...
In Hoofdrekenen (Mental calculating) the player has to do some arithmetic exercises. In 45 seconds the player has to give...
Horse + Pony Magazine: My First Pony is a single player, equestrian game.The game is set on Auntie's farm, Whinnydale....
Nintendo DS (2006)
Following the tradition of the Petz series for PC, Ubisoft brings now the series to the DS. This time with...
ZX Spectrum (1983)
Hot Dot Spotter is an educational title developed with the aim of teaching four to eight year olds number recognition...
Hot Rod Monster Squad is a racing game that you control with your mind! The game, intended for children ages...
Xbox 360 (2013)
How to Get a Girlfriend consists of a series of questions aimed at measuring the user's knowledge about how to...
This is a very short and simple EGA game that helps children estimate what animals are bigger or smaller than...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 92 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 91 Fritz 8
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
- 88 SimEarth: The Living Planet
- 87 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal"
- 87 Putt-Putt Saves the Zoo
- 87 Physicus: Save the World with Science!
- 87 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games by as rated by our users:
- 5.00 ACME Animation Factory (1994)
- 5.00 A Color Clown Comes to Town (1997)
- 5.00 A Game For Alexander (2010)
- 5.00 A.I. Wars: The Insect Mind (1996)
- 4.25 Alchemy (2011)
- 5.00 ALF's U.S. Geography (1993)
- 5.00 Apple Magic Collection 3 (1997)
- 5.00 Arthur's Birthday (1994)
- 5.00 Arthur's Birthday (1994)
- 5.00 Arthur's Birthday (2013)
Games must have at least 1 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.