DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
Nintendo DS (2010)
Element Girls: Style Your Life is a Lifestyle Application for teenage girls. It is the second Nintendo DS application based...
Atari 2600 (1982)
This game was designed to help teach children addition, subtraction and counting. Eli needs to return to his spaceship. You...
Ellas Jättememory is an educational memory game that teaches sign language. It differs from a traditional memory game in that...
This cartoon-style children's adventure features some well-known Muppet characters from the Sesame Street television series, notably the furry red monster,...
Not your everyday genre-crossover: this game fuses an arcade space shooter with a... medical simulation. You command a patrolling space...
You become the doctor in this "real-life" simulation. From the initial contact with patients to their release, you'll be processing...
Xbox 360 (2009)
Encleverment Experiment is a mental training game based on 16 different mini-games in the area of maths, path finding, language...
Atari 8-bit (1980)
Energy Czar is an educational simulation game where the president of the United States gives the player full power to...
Nintendo DS (2008)
Englisch macht Spaß teaches German speakers English through a journey in London. The player is guided by the dog Thomas...
Apple II (1984)
English Challenge is an educational game that teaches literature interpretation and language usage. The game is played on a board...
Nintendo DS (2008)
English of the Dead is an educational game and spin-off of Sega's The House of the Dead series, just like...
Nintendo DS (2006)
English Training is an educational game in the wake of the success of the Brain Age games. It is a...
ENIGMA is basically a set of tools and widgets much like Click-And-Create which allows you to make your own multimedia...
Enkhuizer Almanak 1997 is the 402nd edition of the yearly published Almanac of the Dutch city Enkhuizen.This 402nd edition of...
From your hiding place, you witness a peaceful forest grove being menaced by hunters in blinds, chainsaw-wielding loggers, and toxic...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 94 Clifford the Big Red Dog: Phonics
- 92 Star Wars: DroidWorks
- 91 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition - Remastered
- 91 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Zoombinis: Island Odyssey
- 90 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.55 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
- 4.15 Treasure MathStorm! (1992)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.