DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
Commodore PET/CBM (1980)
Epidemic is a simulation game in which the player can set a number of starting variables and then watch in...
Commodore PET/CBM (1978)
Est is an educational game that requires the player to estimate the size of line segments on the screen in...
Eternal War: Shadows of Light is a Christian-themed first/third-person shooter running on a modified Quake engine. Eternal War expands upon...
Billing itself as "the _toughest_ word game on the web", this quiz provides a player with ten English word-origin questions,...
A real beer and pretzels game. This is a re-awaking of the Swedish 3-year-old game, Svea Rike III.Translated to English,...
Europe! is a freeware single person educational game which, as can be ascertained from its name, teaches geography about Europe....
Atari 8-bit (1980)
European Countries & Capitals is an educational game about the geography of Europe. The goal of the game is to...
European Party is an interactive way to learn different European languages. In the game the players have to prepare a...
In Euro-stad (Dutch for Euro-city) the name of a city is shown and the player has to select in which...
A sort of combination of Civilization and SimEarth. You control one of the earliest tetrapods (land animals), and try to...
Expert School of Knowledge is a trivia game for up to four players. There are three levels of play; beginner,...
Rather than masking geometry problems behind some sort of abstracted game puzzle-story (as in, for instance, Boppin' or Puzzle Bobble)...
EyePhonespy Dogs takes inspiration from the fun style of books and lists from the 70s and 80s in which children...
Eyewitness: Your Complete CD-ROM Collection is a compilation of DK Multimedia distributed by the Daily Mail. All of the titles...
Windows 3.x (1996)
Amazing Truckology is a children’s computer game created by Ezekial S. Jackson that teaches children about a variety of trucks....
Nintendo DSi (2010)
Nintendo DSi (2011)
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 94 Clifford the Big Red Dog: Phonics
- 92 Star Wars: DroidWorks
- 91 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition - Remastered
- 91 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 91 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Zoombinis: Island Odyssey
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.55 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
- 4.15 Treasure MathStorm! (1992)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.