DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
Great American Golf 1 is an interactive encyclopedia about the early days of golf in the United States. This part...
Great American Golf 2 is an interactive encyclopedia about the modern days of golf in the United States. This part...
Great British Golf: Middle Ages - 1940 is an encyclopedia about Golf in Britain from 1457 to 1940. It comes...
Great Expressions: GCSE Maths is one of a series of educational quizzes marketed as a revision aid and sold in...
Great States II is an educational game teaching geography. The main game is a map based quiz that exist in...
Nintendo DS (2009)
Gripskids: Mathematik is a game based on schooling exercises in order to learn while having fun. It consists of 15...
GuessWord is, like the title implies, a word guessing game.When starting a game, you will see a five letter long...
Head on down to Australia and help solve a plethora of mysteries as an investigator in Gumboots Australia. This graphic...
Haiku Journey is a word puzzle game with Oriental themes. The gameplay is similar to Boggle, Bookworm and other similar...
Claudius killed your father and he's feeling quite smug about it—maybe you should teach him a thing or two. But...
Nintendo DS (2009)
Hands On! Tangrams allows the player to play the old Chinese Tangram puzzle game. Using seven geometrical shapes known as...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 94 Clifford the Big Red Dog: Phonics
- 92 Star Wars: DroidWorks
- 91 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition
- 91 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 91 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Zoombinis: Island Odyssey
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.29 The Pink Panther: Hokus Pokus Pink (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.