DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
Fritz 8, like previous versions, is a training tool for chess players of all levels. It includes tutorials and other...
Fritz Deluxe is a training tool for chess players of all levels. It includes tutorials and other in-game training aids...
The scene is set, resembling nothing so much as Space Invaders: you pilot a spaceship above three strategic targets, defending...
Commodore PET/CBM (1982)
Function Machine is an educational game in which the player inserts numbers into the machine. After a short animation of...
Fun School 7 contains five activities designed to motivate and educate. Linked to the UK Government's national curriculum and supporting...
Fun School - Maths is an educational title that aims to teach maths by playing games. The first thing that...
One of the six Odyssey add-on games released in 1972, Fun Zoo is an educational game targeted at pre-school children....
TurboGrafx CD (1993)
Fushigi na Shima (Mysterious Island) is a simple educational game for preschoolers designed to teach basic concepts of math and...
Nintendo DS (2008)
FX Chess is for everybody. This chess game includes different levels for all players, from beginners to experts.Additionally there is...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 94 Clifford the Big Red Dog: Phonics
- 92 Star Wars: DroidWorks
- 91 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition - Remastered
- 91 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Zoombinis: Island Odyssey
- 90 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.55 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
- 4.15 Treasure MathStorm! (1992)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.