DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
General Trivia is a shareware, or "try before you buy", quiz game for up to four players. This is a...
Genius: Task Force Biologie is an educational strategy game in which you are an UN-contractor. Your mission is to renaturate...
In Genius: Unternehmen Physik, your role is to become a inventor-entrepreneur like Siemens, Edison or Daimler by creating your own...
Geo Challenge is a Facebook game in which the player is tested on geographic knowledge in a playful manner.There's four...
Apple IIgs (1990)
Geographic Jigsaw USA is an educational game that consists of four activities, including two games: Jigsaw and Map Quiz. In...
Geographics UK is an educational quiz game. The player is presented with a map of the United Kingdom of Great...
GeoGuessr is a game that utilizes Google Street view and panorama images. In each game the player is presented with...
The Geometric Golfer is an educational game about geometry that is loosely based on the sport of golf. Like in...
You are a member of the Blit Rescue and Tracking Squad (BRATS). Your unit's mission is to rescue Blit whenever...
Gewetensvragen is a Dutch quiz test about moral questions pertaining World War II. In this title players are described situations...
the globaldevelopment food game can be described as an educational food trivia game where the player needs to score as...
the globaldevelopment game is an educational geography trivia game where the player needs to score as many points as possible....
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 94 Clifford the Big Red Dog: Phonics
- 92 Star Wars: DroidWorks
- 91 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition - Remastered
- 91 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 91 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Zoombinis: Island Odyssey
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.55 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
- 4.15 Treasure MathStorm! (1992)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.