DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
Game Boy Color (2001)
Join Franky the dog as he travels back in time to visit the dinosaurs in this collection of 5 mini...
Nintendo DS (2009)
In this version of Brain Training designed for 6-11-year-olds, Junior Brain Trainer gives younger players a chance to practice important...
Jurassic Spelling is a single-player, shareware, educational title with a dinosaur theme to make it appealing to children.The game encourages...
Nintendo DS (2008)
K3 en het IJsprinsesje is a game based around the Flemish girl band K3 and particularly the second movie based...
Commodore 64 (1992)
Kacze Opowieści czyli...Tabliczka Mnożenia na Wesoło is an educational game based on the Duck Tales franchise for multiplication tablet teaching....
Kannan! is a puzzle game with educational elements based on a Swedish game show with the same name. The player...
Keep the Balance! is a fast-paced puzzle game requiring basic math skills. An evil joker has invaded our world and...
Kef-Li Goes in the Camp is an improved version of the original Kef-Li Learns Hebrew. The Goal of this Game...
Kef-Li Learns Hebrew is a game where an affable pink blob by the name of Kef-Li teaches you Hebrew, despite...
This educational game has been developed for the Dutch spoken Belgian youth station Ketnet and requires a broadband connection. It...
KetnetKick 2 in an updated version of KetnetKick, a PC2TV application where children can explore a world and send their...
Odyssey 2 (1981)
Keyboard Creations! lets the player type in a main message which will continually scroll across the screen. The game also...
Amstrad CPC (1985)
The Key Factor is an arcade game combined with a typing tutor. The player's task is to defend his planet...
KeyWords is a word creating game, hosted by a chameleon named Chameleon. The game is played by selecting scrolling letters...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 91 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition
- 91 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
- 87 SimEarth: The Living Planet
- 87 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition
- 87 Putt-Putt Saves the Zoo
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.29 The Pink Panther: Hokus Pokus Pink (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.