DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
GuessWord is, like the title implies, a word guessing game.When starting a game, you will see a five letter long...
Head on down to Australia and help solve a plethora of mysteries as an investigator in Gumboots Australia. This graphic...
Claudius killed your father and he's feeling quite smug about it—maybe you should teach him a thing or two. But...
Nintendo DS (2009)
Hands On! Tangrams allows the player to play the old Chinese Tangram puzzle game. Using seven geometrical shapes known as...
This trivia game displays a map of the United States and quizzes the player on states and/or capitals. User-specified settings...
Automating the old game, this program plucks a word from TheFreeDictionary.com, serves up as many blanks as the word has...
Hangman is based on the pen and paper game where a player has to guess a word by picking letters...
Nintendo DS (2010)
Nintendo DS (2010)
"Happy and Indigo" is an Israeli Educational game for kids. You play with Effi and Indigo, Crow and Snail looking...
Happy and Indigo: Green Adventure is an Israeli educational game for kids and the third game in the Happy and...
Happy and Indigo: Green Land is an Israeli educational game for kids and the sixth game in the Happy and...
Happy and Indigo: Love Star is an Israeli educational game for kids and the fifth game in the Happy and...
Happy and Indigo: The Journey to Iris is an Israeli educational game for kids and the first game in the...
Happy and Indigo: The Journey to Space is an Israeli educational game for kids and the fourth game in the...
Inspired by Winnie the Pooh, Happy Birthday! is an educational adventure that tells the story about a birthday of a...
Happy & Max The Night in the Tree House is an interactive storybook for children, Max is the boy while...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 94 Clifford the Big Red Dog: Phonics
- 92 Star Wars: DroidWorks
- 91 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition - Remastered
- 91 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 91 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Zoombinis: Island Odyssey
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.29 The Pink Panther: Hokus Pokus Pink (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.