DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
A Kids Jigsaw Puzzle.This Jigsaw Puzzle loads a puzzle and then shuffles the pieces. You need put them back together.this...
Kid's Zoo: A Baby Animal Adventure is an interactive book where kids will learn basic facts about baby animals.All the...
A flu pandemic is a scary thought—but seasonal flu can be just as bad. This simulation game grants the player...
Xbox 360 (2012)
Kinect Nat Geo TV offers eight, 30-minute episodes from the America the Wild National Geographic TV series and combines it...
Xbox 360 (2013)
This is the second season released as DLC for the original Kinect Nat Geo TV game. It requires the original...
Game Boy (1994)
This cartridge contains the entire King James Version Bible, complete with simple or complex word search option, as well as...
This cartridge contains three adventures. Your life meter is displayed as scrolls and when you are hit, you lose a...
Nintendo DS (2010)
Knerten Gifter Seg is a children's title based on the film with the same name (Known as Twigson Ties the...
Nintendo DS (2009)
Knigge: Spielend zum guten Benehmen is a guidance to good behaviour. In a variety of 21 mini-games and more than...
TurboGrafx CD (1993)
Kodomo no Asobi (Children's Games) is a simple educational game for preschoolers, which presents the player with the famous illustration...
TurboGrafx CD (1993)
Kotoba Asobi (Word Play) is a simple educational game for preschoolers designed to teach basic usage of synonyms, antonyms, and...
Koziołek Matołek Idzie do Szkoły (Matołek the Billy Goat Goes to School) is an educational game based on a popular...
Kruistocht in Spijkerbroek is a tie-in with the children's adventure movie of the same name (Crusade in Jeans). It is...
Kung Fu Panda: Path of the Panda is an educational game. It consists of several missions that more or less...
Commodore PET/CBM (1982)
Ladder Mult. is an educational game in which the player must escape from a mad dog by solving multiplication sums....
Commodore 64 (1984)
Ladders to Learning: Balloon Race is an educational game for ages 10 years upwards and allows one to four players...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 92 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition
- 91 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
- 88 SimEarth: The Living Planet
- 87 Virtual Pool
- 87 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.29 The Pink Panther: Hokus Pokus Pink (1998)
- 4.25 Freddi Fish 5: The Case of the Creature of Coral Cove (2001)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.