DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
Great American Golf 1 is an interactive encyclopedia about the early days of golf in the United States. This part...
Great American Golf 2 is an interactive encyclopedia about the modern days of golf in the United States. This part...
Great British Golf: Middle Ages - 1940 is an encyclopedia about Golf in Britain from 1457 to 1940. It comes...
Great Expressions: GCSE Maths is one of a series of educational quizzes marketed as a revision aid and sold in...
Great States II is an educational game teaching geography. The main game is a map based quiz that exist in...
Nintendo DS (2009)
Gripskids: Mathematik is a game based on schooling exercises in order to learn while having fun. It consists of 15...
GuessWord is, like the title implies, a word guessing game.When starting a game, you will see a five letter long...
Head on down to Australia and help solve a plethora of mysteries as an investigator in Gumboots Australia. This graphic...
Claudius killed your father and he's feeling quite smug about it—maybe you should teach him a thing or two. But...
This trivia game displays a map of the United States and quizzes the player on states and/or capitals. User-specified settings...
Automating the old game, this program plucks a word from TheFreeDictionary.com, serves up as many blanks as the word has...
Hangman is based on the pen and paper game where a player has to guess a word by picking letters...
Nintendo DS (2010)
Nintendo DS (2010)
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 94 Clifford the Big Red Dog: Phonics
- 92 Star Wars: DroidWorks
- 91 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition - Remastered
- 91 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 91 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Zoombinis: Island Odyssey
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.55 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
- 4.15 Treasure MathStorm! (1992)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.