DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
Hidato Adventures is the electronic adaptation of a logic puzzle game created by Israeli mathematician Gyora Benedek. Each level is...
Commodore 16, Plus/4 (1985)
Hide and Seek is an educational package for children between the ages of four to ten years old. The package...
Nintendo DS (2008)
A dearth plagues the villages at the hillside of the elevated plain in the middle of the region Amajambere located...
The Hilton Family is an educational simulation used as the fourth component for the training of new employees at the...
Nintendo DSi (2012)
Hirake! Ponkikki was a long-running Japanese children's program similar to Sesame Street; this game features the show's two main characters,...
In Historion the player is a time traveller Tom with the mission to save the classical era. To do this,...
Test your knowledge of Douglas Adams' Hitchhikers' Guide to the Galaxy series (radio script flavour) with 60 questions in multiple-choice...
Ghanaian tailor Boubacar Bah died in detention on May 30, 2007, under questionable circumstances brought to light in a 2008...
In Hoofdrekenen (Mental calculating) the player has to do some arithmetic exercises. In 45 seconds the player has to give...
Horse + Pony Magazine: My First Pony is a single player, equestrian game.The game is set on Auntie's farm, Whinnydale....
Nintendo DS (2006)
Following the tradition of the Petz series for PC, Ubisoft brings now the series to the DS. This time with...
ZX Spectrum (1983)
Hot Dot Spotter is an educational title developed with the aim of teaching four to eight year olds number recognition...
Hot Rod Monster Squad is a racing game that you control with your mind! The game, intended for children ages...
Amstrad CPC (1985)
The House That Jack Built is an educational game for practising maths. The player's task is to help Jack build...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 94 Clifford the Big Red Dog: Phonics
- 92 Star Wars: DroidWorks
- 91 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition - Remastered
- 91 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 91 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Zoombinis: Island Odyssey
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.29 The Pink Panther: Hokus Pokus Pink (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.