DescriptionEducational games try to teach the player through playing. Usually intended for younger children, educational games offer a fun, indirect way to practice "non-fun" subjects like spelling, math, history, etc. Educational games are often called “Edutainment”.
Atari 8-bit (1983)
The Jar Game & Chaos includes two educational games: The Jar Game: The game presents the player with two jars...
Apple II (1984)
Jenny's Journeys is a children's game meant to help the player learn how to read maps and be able to...
SEGA CD (1994)
Based on the TV quiz show of the same name. This CD game features full motion video sprites of the...
Gametek's faithful NES recreation of the long-running international quiz show. Up to three contestants can play at once, with gaps...
Based on the television game show of the same name. The 25th anniversary edition of this quiz show requires you...
Game Boy (1996)
Remember Jeopardy!? That show with 3 adults going against each other in a trivia based game show? This game is...
Part of a 4 part series, Jesus Matchup is a Concentration game focused on teaching about Jesus and the Bible.The...
You are an explorer trying to gather green gems from more than 100 small dungeons. You have a jetpack and...
Learn spelling and reading in Hanna-Barbera's "Jetsons" universe! Fly George Jetson's spacecraft around a network of platforms to collect up...
The computer is thinking of one of 5462 words, and you get to guess it, one letter at a time....
Nintendo DSi (2010)
Jibun de Tsukuru Nintendo DS Guide, which translates to My Creation: Nintendo DS Guide, is a digital tour guide utility....
A Jigsaw Puzzle simulation. It includes a lot of puzzles that go by original children's artwork or new designs. All...
Jigsaw USA is an educational puzzle game based on a map of the United States of America. There are seven...
Air, Land, & Sea contains several learning activities for kids age 2-5. All activities can be played using either the...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 91 Rocksmith: All-new 2014 Edition
- 91 Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- 91 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 91 Chessmaster 9000
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
- 90 Freddi Fish 5: The Case of the Creature of Coral Cove
- 89 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse
- 87 SimEarth: The Living Planet
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.77 The Simpsons Cartoon Studio (1996)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.29 The Pink Panther: Hokus Pokus Pink (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.19 Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse (1996)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.