DescriptionMedieval / Fantasy is a setting that attempts to exclude technical and scientific achievements which came into prominence around 15th century and later, drawing inspiration from the Middle Ages in Europe (end of 5th - 15th centuries) and usually extending the time period in case of other cultures (China, Indian, Islamic Age, etc.). Supernatural elements (e.g. wizards, monsters, demons, etc.) are very frequently represented in games with this setting. Many such games treat their European medieval roots very loosely, and may include steampunk, modern-day, or even light sci-fi elements, mostly focusing on the "fantasy" part of the setting.
Klaus is a young man who has seen Jessica, the love of his life, killed in front of his eyes....
Atari 2600 (1983)
Ah, you poor woodcutter. You just want to cut some wood to sell so your family can eat but an...
Commodore 64 (1983)
You are alone in bed with a bad storm raging outside with no lighting as the power lines are down...
A semi-feral shape-changer, recently enslaved to the warlike Dwarfs of Mirewater, escapes from its imprisonment into the sinister wilds of...
PlayStation 2 (2002)
Forever Kingdom is the prequel to Evergrace set directly before those events. The player controls Darius (the main character), Ruyan...
Forever Legend is a freeware role-playing game inspired by Final Fantasy series. A young child from the outside world came...
Forge is a class-based multiplayer action game. The story justification for the fighting is that a few gods need to...
This compilation contains nearly all (at the time of release) of AD&D's Forgotten Realms games released for the PC.The following...
Forgotten Realms: The Archives - Collection Two is a compilation of seven games released for the PC based on the...
Forsaken is a free 2D side-scrolling game. The characters are displayed as black and white silhouettes which adds to the...
Dyos, the God of Creation, discovered the world of Eyrda and alongside other gods he called upon while studying a...
Being very similar to the traditional Europa Universalis series, For the Glory is a new version of Europa Universalis II...
Apple II (1980)
Fracas is Stuart Smith's very first game, using the game system which would later develop into Ali Baba and the...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Chrono Trigger
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Gauntlet
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 94 The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- 94 The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- 94 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 94 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
- 94 The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.86 World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King (Collector's Edition) (2008)
- 4.75 Baldur's Gate (Gold Edition) (1998)
- 4.69 Bloodborne (2015)
- 4.67 Final Fantasy XIII-2 (2011)
- 4.69 The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (2015)
- 4.62 World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria (2012)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey (Special Edition) (2006)
- 4.60 Ultima: The Second Trilogy (1992)
- 4.55 Ys: Origin (2006)
- 4.52 World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade (Collector's Edition) (2007)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.