DescriptionFighting games allow players to engage in melee arena combat. Usually one-on-one, but team fighting games also exist. Fights continue until one of the characters or teams is knocked out. Additional endings may include being forced out of the arena/ring or a time limit. Fighting games should not be confused with Beat ‘em Ups / Brawlers which feature more overwhelming odds in the form of many less powerful antagonists.
Ninja Golf is a Flash remake of the Atari 7800 game of the same name. The gameplay remains the same...
Enter the mystical world of Kurosawa, the young ninja, as he fights his way through 11 levels of puzzles, baddies...
The land is under the grip of a tyrant named Benglar, who is able to brainwash those he captures. Using...
No More Heroes is a violent action game set in the fictional city Santa Destroy in California. The main character...
No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle takes place three years after the original game No More Heroes and its tournament....
PlayStation 3 (2011)
No More Heroes: Red Zone is a Japanese re-release of the Japanese PS3 version of No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise,...
Northpole Showdown is a side-scrolling brawler with a Christmas theme. Robots designed to help Santa's elves have gone haywire and...
PlayStation 2 (2007)
Odin Sphere is a side-scrolling action game with RPG elements, featuring a combination of 2D and 3D graphics. The game...
Hundreds of thousands of years into the future, the descendants of mankind live on artificial planets in a solar system...
ONE is a one-on-one 3D fighting game. The story is about a tournament where fighters enter to come out on...
PlayStation 4 (2015)
This limited edition includes: Onechanbara Z II: Chaos Art book Music collection disc Strawberries & Banana DLC costume
One Must Fall 2097 is a fighting game with a twist. Instead of the usual Street Fighter II trend of...
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds is the sequel to One Must Fall: 2097. It is set several years after the original,...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 96 SoulCalibur
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 94 Tekken 3
- 94 Street Fighter II Turbo
- 94 Ninja Gaiden Black
- 93 Super Smash Bros. Brawl
- 93 Samurai Shodown II
- 92 Super Street Fighter IV
- 92 Super Street Fighter IV
- 92 Street Fighter IV
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.50 Street Fighter X Tekken (2012)
- 4.48 SNK vs. Capcom: The Match of the Millennium (1999)
- 4.48 Mortal Kombat X (2015)
- 4.47 Super Smash Bros. for Wii U (2014)
- 4.40 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (2009)
- 4.39 Dragon Ball: Advanced Adventure (2004)
- 4.36 Dark Savior (1996)
- 4.36 Samurai Shodown IV: Amakusa's Revenge (1996)
- 4.35 Sid Meier's Pirates! (Limited Edition) (2004)
- 4.34 Batman Returns (1993)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Fighting is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction