DescriptionFighting games allow players to engage in melee arena combat. Usually one-on-one, but team fighting games also exist. Fights continue until one of the characters or teams is knocked out. Additional endings may include being forced out of the arena/ring or a time limit. Fighting games should not be confused with Beat ‘em Ups / Brawlers which feature more overwhelming odds in the form of many less powerful antagonists.
Madness on ice! EA tries to reproduce the success of NFL Blitz with this crossover 3 on 3 Hockey /...
The fight against darkness continues in this sequel to Night Caster : Defeat the Darkness. Defeat the new minions of...
When an evil fiend called the Tyrant hijacks and spoils the dreams of small children, two bold leprechauns named Flynn...
Nightmare Circus is a beat'em-up mixed with elements from platform games and fighting games, made for Sega Genesis/Mega Drive. The...
After studying abroad for many years, Jack Spade returns to Prague with his bride Angela. They shared their Czech childhood...
Night Slashers is a 1993 side scrolling beat'em up arcade game in a world full of zombies, vampires, and other...
The game is to get to the top of a castle overrun by ninja. You start off at the bottom...
Ninja Baseball Bat Man is a 2D beat'em up similar to games like Final Fight, but with a strong baseball...
Ninja Clowns is a 2D arcade beat'em up, like Final Fight or Double Dragon. The player controls a circus clown...
Game Boy Advance (2003)
Ninja cop Joe Osugi is on the case of an evil force that has come under the influence of the...
When the Vigoor Empire attacks Ryu Hayabusa's village and steals the Dark Dragon Blade, the ninja vows to seek revenge...
Nintendo DS (2008)
Ryu Hyabusa returns once again. Set six months after Ninja Gaiden Black, Hyabusa must rescue a fellow female ninja named...
Xbox 360 (2008)
Ryu Hayabusa is back in the sequel to the popular revisitation of the Ninja Gaiden franchise. Ryu embarks in a...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 96 SoulCalibur
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 94 Tekken 3
- 94 Street Fighter II Turbo
- 94 Ninja Gaiden Black
- 93 Super Smash Bros. Brawl
- 93 Samurai Shodown II
- 92 Super Street Fighter IV
- 92 Super Street Fighter IV
- 92 Street Fighter IV
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.50 Street Fighter X Tekken (2012)
- 4.48 SNK vs. Capcom: The Match of the Millennium (1999)
- 4.48 Mortal Kombat X (2015)
- 4.47 Super Smash Bros. for Wii U (2014)
- 4.40 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (2009)
- 4.39 Dragon Ball: Advanced Adventure (2004)
- 4.36 Dark Savior (1996)
- 4.36 Samurai Shodown IV: Amakusa's Revenge (1996)
- 4.35 Sid Meier's Pirates! (Limited Edition) (2004)
- 4.34 Batman Returns (1993)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Fighting is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction