DescriptionFighting games allow players to engage in melee arena combat. Usually one-on-one, but team fighting games also exist. Fights continue until one of the characters or teams is knocked out. Additional endings may include being forced out of the arena/ring or a time limit. Fighting games should not be confused with Beat ‘em Ups / Brawlers which feature more overwhelming odds in the form of many less powerful antagonists.
The day after Reiko marries into the patrician Tsubakikoji family her beloved husband dies, leaving her with nothing but a...
Rose & Camellia 2 is the sequel to Rose & Camellia. It is set one year after the events of...
Rumble Box is an indie beat-em-up where all of the characters are made of basic geometric objects, like cubes and...
PlayStation 2 (2004)
A wrestling game featuring a large and varied number of attractive women. The playable characters run the gamut: nurses, schoolgirls,...
Xbox 360 (2006)
Rumble Roses XX is a wrestling game for the Xbox 360 featuring all-female fighters. Gameplay allows you to perform various...
Rune Classic is a re-release of Rune and includes: Rune (base game) Rune: Halls of Valhalla (expansion) In addition, it...
PlayStation 2 (2006)
Rurouni Kenshin: Enjō! Kyoto Rinne is the third game to deal with the adventures of Kenshin Himura, the famous fictional...
Rurouni Kenshin: Ishin Gekitōhen is a 3D fighting game (with a similar action timing to that of Tekken 1 &...
This is an RPG with an alternative plot to the original Rurouni Kenshin series in which the main protagonist isn't...
Rycerze Mroku is a first person perspective fantasy martial art game. The goal of the game is to defeat the...
RYL is an MMORPG based upon player versus player (PVP) combat. Players can assume the role of Humans from the...
Power Rangers: Lightspeed Rescue for PlayStation is one of several games based on the 2000 incarnation of the long-running TV...
In this game based on the TV show with the same name, you pick your favorite Power Ranger and fight...
Game Boy Color (2001)
Power Rangers: Time Force for the Game Boy Color is a platformer based on the 2001 version of the long-running...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 96 SoulCalibur
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 94 Tekken 3
- 94 Street Fighter II Turbo
- 93 Super Smash Bros. Brawl
- 93 SNK vs. Capcom: The Match of the Millennium
- 93 Samurai Shodown II
- 92 Virtua Fighter 2
- 92 Super Street Fighter IV
- 92 Super Street Fighter IV
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.73 Super Fire Pro Wrestling X Premium (1996)
- 4.53 Mortal Kombat X (2015)
- 4.50 Street Fighter X Tekken (2012)
- 4.48 SNK vs. Capcom: The Match of the Millennium (1999)
- 4.44 Super Smash Bros. for Wii U (2014)
- 4.39 The King of Fighters XIII (2010)
- 4.39 Dragon Ball: Advanced Adventure (2004)
- 4.37 God of War Collection (2009)
- 4.37 Uncharted: Golden Abyss (2011)
- 4.36 Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars (2008)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Fighting is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hack and Slash
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction