DescriptionFighting games allow players to engage in melee arena combat. Usually one-on-one, but team fighting games also exist. Fights continue until one of the characters or teams is knocked out. Additional endings may include being forced out of the arena/ring or a time limit. Fighting games should not be confused with Beat ‘em Ups / Brawlers which feature more overwhelming odds in the form of many less powerful antagonists.
From the co-creator of Mortal Kombat, Tao Feng is a fighting game with a few twists. The storyline is made...
Ta•o Taido is a 2D versus fighting game. Eight martial artists (one of which, Malcolm, later appears as a playable...
Get ready to fight in the ultimate crossover battle! Select from over twenty characters from assorted Capcom and Tatsunoko franchises,...
Bright primary colours and a strong cartoon style characterise this squad based third person shooter. Crates falling from the sky...
Nintendo 3DS (2017)
Tecmo Knight is 2D arcade beat'em up game. Main hero is Tecmo Knight, who fights against various monsters. He has...
Nintendo DS (2005)
Different from its console cousins, this one is reminiscent of the old side-scrolling days of the arcade and NES versions,...
Nintendo DS (2009)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Arcade Attack is a modern take on the original Turtles arcade game. Just like TMNT: Smash-Up...
Game Boy (1990)
This game is the first in a series of Game Boy games by Konami based on the Teenage Mutant Ninja...
Shredder will assume control of New York City in 48 hours. The Ninja Turtles must stop him and at the...
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Tournament Fighters is a fighting game in the tradition of the Mortal Kombat or Street Fighter...
The game features the original 4 turtles from the previous games in the series, as well as other fighters.The game...
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Tournament Fighters is very much in the tradition of the Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat series,...
Nintendo 3DS (2012)
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 96 SoulCalibur
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 94 Tekken 3
- 94 Street Fighter II Turbo
- 93 Super Smash Bros. Brawl
- 93 SNK vs. Capcom: The Match of the Millennium
- 93 Samurai Shodown II
- 92 Virtua Fighter 2
- 92 Super Street Fighter IV
- 92 Super Street Fighter IV
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.73 Super Fire Pro Wrestling X Premium (1996)
- 4.53 Mortal Kombat X (2015)
- 4.50 Street Fighter X Tekken (2012)
- 4.48 SNK vs. Capcom: The Match of the Millennium (1999)
- 4.48 Super Smash Bros. for Wii U (2014)
- 4.39 The King of Fighters XIII (2010)
- 4.39 Dragon Ball: Advanced Adventure (2004)
- 4.37 Uncharted: Golden Abyss (2011)
- 4.36 Dark Savior (1996)
- 4.36 Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars (2008)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Fighting is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hack and Slash
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction