DescriptionFighting games allow players to engage in melee arena combat. Usually one-on-one, but team fighting games also exist. Fights continue until one of the characters or teams is knocked out. Additional endings may include being forced out of the arena/ring or a time limit. Fighting games should not be confused with Beat ‘em Ups / Brawlers which feature more overwhelming odds in the form of many less powerful antagonists.
Nintendo 3DS (2012)
Game Boy Advance (2001)
Tekken Advance is a port of the original arcade game. This pocket version features nine playable characters, multiple gameplay modes...
Wii U (2012)
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 came with exclusive features for the Wii U: Mushroom Battle mode - Players can pick up...
Tenchu 2 is a prequel to Tenchu, telling a tale of events prior to those of the previous game.Once again,...
Nintendo DS (2006)
In Tenchu: Dark Secret, you play as Rikimaru or Ayame, two ninja who must protect a princess in feudal Japan....
It is 16th century Japan and you are one of two ninja employed by Lord Gohda, an uniquely compassionate samurai...
Tenchu: Time of the Assassins is a stealth-action game that is part of the Tenchu series. The plot is set...
The ancient demon Yomi is about to be revived once again, and warriors all over the land of Jipang have...
Tenkaichi Bushi: Keru Naguuru is a one-on-one martial arts fighting game set in ancient China.Using 2D side-scrolling graphics with a...
Ten Suns is a free action adventure game with third person view. You play as an archer in a fantasy...
Terrorist Takedown 2: US Navy Seals is yet another installment of the Terrorist Takedown series. Again the player is drawn...
Theatre of Pain is a Mortal Kombat-esque fighting game featuring characters and settings drawn from Roman history and mythology.It features...
They Bleed Pixels is a Lovecraft-inspired action platformer with retro pixelated graphics. The player takes on the character of a...
Commodore 64 (1987)
You and a friend play fighters who must run down a corridor to the right over various levels punching bad...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 96 SoulCalibur
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 94 Tekken 3
- 94 Street Fighter II Turbo
- 93 Super Smash Bros. Brawl
- 93 SNK vs. Capcom: The Match of the Millennium
- 93 Samurai Shodown II
- 92 Virtua Fighter 2
- 92 Super Street Fighter IV
- 92 Super Street Fighter IV
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.73 Super Fire Pro Wrestling X Premium (1996)
- 4.53 Mortal Kombat X (2015)
- 4.50 Street Fighter X Tekken (2012)
- 4.48 SNK vs. Capcom: The Match of the Millennium (1999)
- 4.48 Super Smash Bros. for Wii U (2014)
- 4.43 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (2009)
- 4.39 The King of Fighters XIII (2010)
- 4.39 Dragon Ball: Advanced Adventure (2004)
- 4.37 Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (2011)
- 4.37 Uncharted: Golden Abyss (2011)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Fighting is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hack and Slash
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction