DescriptionFighting games allow players to engage in melee arena combat. Usually one-on-one, but team fighting games also exist. Fights continue until one of the characters or teams is knocked out. Additional endings may include being forced out of the arena/ring or a time limit. Fighting games should not be confused with Beat ‘em Ups / Brawlers which feature more overwhelming odds in the form of many less powerful antagonists.
William Spade is an inventor that has created a 'time portal generator'. Somehow this device is sacrilegious to a race...
Game Boy Advance (2002)
Beat 'em up game featuring Tiny Toon Characters. Buster Bunny moves from left to right through 4 scrolling worlds, encountering...
Game Boy Advance (2007)
Cowabunga! Take control of your favourite turtle ninjas as you play through the events of the 2007 CGI movie. The...
Tobal 2 is a sequel to Tobal Nr. 1. Like its predecessor, it is a fighting game with an additional...
The year is 2027 and an Earth starship has discovered the planet Tobal which has large deposits of a rare...
Tōhō Hisoutensoku is a 2D fighting game and the 12.3 game in the Tōhō series. It is a standalone expansion...
Tom-Yum-Goong: The Game is a 3D fighting game based on the plot of the action film Tom-Yum-Goong. The player takes...
Tortuga Bay tells the story of a retired pirate captain who looks back on his adventures in the Carribean in...
Tortuga: Two Treasures is a pirate-themed action adventure game. Players take the role of Thomas "Hawk" Blythe, captain of the...
The fourth game in the main Toshinden series.Toshinden 4 attempts to return to the series roots after Toshinden 3's radical...
Tough Guy is a fighting game similar to Street Fighter. Choose one fighter and travel all over the world to...
Touhou Project: Desperation of Alcoholic Dream is a 2D doujin top-down brawler and a fangame for the Tōhō series. The...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 96 SoulCalibur
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 94 Tekken 3
- 94 Street Fighter II Turbo
- 93 Super Smash Bros. Brawl
- 93 SNK vs. Capcom: The Match of the Millennium
- 93 Samurai Shodown II
- 92 Virtua Fighter 2
- 92 Super Street Fighter IV
- 92 Super Street Fighter IV
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.73 Super Fire Pro Wrestling X Premium (1996)
- 4.53 Mortal Kombat X (2015)
- 4.50 Street Fighter X Tekken (2012)
- 4.48 SNK vs. Capcom: The Match of the Millennium (1999)
- 4.44 Super Smash Bros. for Wii U (2014)
- 4.39 The King of Fighters XIII (2010)
- 4.39 Dragon Ball: Advanced Adventure (2004)
- 4.37 God of War Collection (2009)
- 4.37 Uncharted: Golden Abyss (2011)
- 4.36 Dark Savior (1996)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Fighting is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hack and Slash
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction