DescriptionFighting games allow players to engage in melee arena combat. Usually one-on-one, but team fighting games also exist. Fights continue until one of the characters or teams is knocked out. Additional endings may include being forced out of the arena/ring or a time limit. Fighting games should not be confused with Beat ‘em Ups / Brawlers which feature more overwhelming odds in the form of many less powerful antagonists.
Cell Block A is a two-player death match game set in a prison, there are several levels to pick from....
Černaja Metka (The Hunt) is a first-person action game based on the novel 'Black Label' ("Chernaya Metka", "Чёрная Метка") by...
In the land of Lorin, Lady Ninita has been kidnapped by the evil necromancer Demiwind. Sir Burkelot has to fight...
Zulula is a town in the land of Akistar famous for fighting tournaments. Creatures and warriors from all over gather...
In the land of Akistar is a town known as Zulula that holds martial tournaments. Stories of these tournaments have...
Chantelise - A Tale of Two Sisters is a 3D action-RPG (with more action than RPG) game in fantasy world....
PlayStation 3 (2013)
Chaos League is a game that blends real-time strategy game elements with action, into a sports game. The game is...
Like its predecessor Chaos Legaue, Chaos League: Sudden Death gives you control over a team of American Football players. The...
Charlie Ninja is a 2D side-scrolling platform game that puts players in the shoes of a ninja that throws throwing...
The peoples of the world band together to create a peaceful, borderless society: the Great Nation. At some point, however,...
In chick chick BOOM two chick teams fight each other using funny attacks like pink elephants and old pianos. There...
Reikai Doushi is one of the first arcade 1-on-1 fighting games. Main hero is a Chinese exorcist who battles various...
The Chō Aniki series makes its debut on the SNES with all of its homo-erotic, pseudo-humorous, bizarre, sweaty bodybuilding charm,...
Chōjin Sentai Jetman is based on the Japanese TV show which resembles the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.The game was developed...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 96 SoulCalibur
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 94 Tekken 3
- 94 Street Fighter II Turbo
- 93 Super Smash Bros. Brawl
- 93 SNK vs. Capcom: The Match of the Millennium
- 93 Samurai Shodown II
- 92 Virtua Fighter 2
- 92 Super Street Fighter IV
- 92 Super Street Fighter IV
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.73 Super Fire Pro Wrestling X Premium (1996)
- 4.54 Mortal Kombat X (2015)
- 4.52 Street Fighter X Tekken (2012)
- 4.48 SNK vs. Capcom: The Match of the Millennium (1999)
- 4.44 Super Smash Bros. for Wii U (2014)
- 4.43 The King of Fighters XIII (2010)
- 4.39 Dragon Ball: Advanced Adventure (2004)
- 4.37 Uncharted: Golden Abyss (2011)
- 4.36 Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars (2008)
- 4.35 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (2009)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Fighting is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hack and Slash
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Puzzle elements
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction