DescriptionFighting games allow players to engage in melee arena combat. Usually one-on-one, but team fighting games also exist. Fights continue until one of the characters or teams is knocked out. Additional endings may include being forced out of the arena/ring or a time limit. Fighting games should not be confused with Beat ‘em Ups / Brawlers which feature more overwhelming odds in the form of many less powerful antagonists.
In the land of Akistar is a town known as Zulula that holds martial tournaments. Stories of these tournaments have...
Chantelise - A Tale of Two Sisters is a 3D action-RPG (with more action than RPG) game in fantasy world....
Chaos League is a game that blends real-time strategy game elements with action, into a sports game. The game is...
Like its predecessor Chaos Legaue, Chaos League: Sudden Death gives you control over a team of American Football players. The...
Charlie Ninja is a 2D side-scrolling platform game that puts players in the shoes of a ninja that throws throwing...
The peoples of the world band together to create a peaceful, borderless society: the Great Nation. At some point, however,...
Game Gear (1995)
Chicago Syndicate is a spin-off of the Eternal Champions universe, now in the form of an horizontal beat 'em up....
In chick chick BOOM two chick teams fight each other using funny attacks like pink elephants and old pianos. There...
The Chō Aniki series makes its debut on the SNES with all of its homo-erotic, pseudo-humorous, bizarre, sweaty bodybuilding charm,...
Chōjin Sentai Jetman is based on the Japanese TV show which resembles the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.The game was developed...
Choose an Enemy is a fighting game . Your aim is to defend your girlfriend against a guy who attacks...
Atari 8-bit (1985)
Chop Suey is a one vs. one martial arts fighting game. It is designed to be played with an eight-direction...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 96 SoulCalibur
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 94 Tekken 3
- 94 Street Fighter II Turbo
- 94 Ninja Gaiden Black
- 93 Super Smash Bros. Brawl
- 93 Samurai Shodown II
- 92 Super Street Fighter IV
- 92 Super Street Fighter IV
- 92 Street Fighter IV
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.50 Street Fighter X Tekken (2012)
- 4.48 SNK vs. Capcom: The Match of the Millennium (1999)
- 4.48 Mortal Kombat X (2015)
- 4.47 Super Smash Bros. for Wii U (2014)
- 4.40 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (2009)
- 4.39 Dragon Ball: Advanced Adventure (2004)
- 4.36 Dark Savior (1996)
- 4.36 Samurai Shodown IV: Amakusa's Revenge (1996)
- 4.35 Sid Meier's Pirates! (Limited Edition) (2004)
- 4.34 Batman Returns (1993)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Fighting is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction