DescriptionFighting games allow players to engage in melee arena combat. Usually one-on-one, but team fighting games also exist. Fights continue until one of the characters or teams is knocked out. Additional endings may include being forced out of the arena/ring or a time limit. Fighting games should not be confused with Beat ‘em Ups / Brawlers which feature more overwhelming odds in the form of many less powerful antagonists.
Cybattler is a up-scrolling shoot 'em up game where you take control of the mecha CYX-0017 BLANCHE that can shoot...
In a freak accident, Alliance members of a Gy Djin terrorist attack were transformed into CyberGladiators, a powerful cyborg fighting...
Cyber Police is a Final Fight-inspired arcade game set in the future. As a member of Cyber Police, your mission...
You are a member of the Galatic Unity Agency on routine patrol in deep space when your patrol ship is...
Cycle Warriors is a biker themed auto move beat 'em-up game. In the game you can take control of one...
Dad 'n Me is a side-scrolling fighting game featuring a purple creature that is dropped off by his dad at...
Daehyeoljeon (Great Fighter) is a Korean-made versus fighting game. There are only two modes in the game: one player versus...
Dark Adventure is 2D top-down arcade action game, similar to Gauntlet. The player can "choose" (by changing the position at...
Dark Edge is a 3D versus fighting game set in the twenty-fifth century in which the world is controlled by...
Dark Judgement is a classic side scrolling beat 'em up developed by Frankenstein Studio. In this game the player will...
SEGA Saturn (1996)
The bounty hunter Garian is entrusted with the task of accompanying a monster named Bilan to a prison island. On...
The dentist Dr. O Sang Hyun lives in the suburbs with his wife and their daughter Suhee. Everything goes well...
Darkstalkers Chronicle: The Chaos Tower is essentially the culmination of Capcom's sister series to Street Fighter. Featuring a similar style...
Commodore 64 (1988)
Compilation package containing a selection for Data East's own conversions to home computers of their original arcade coin-op games.Featured titles:...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 96 SoulCalibur
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 94 Tekken 3
- 94 Street Fighter II Turbo
- 93 Super Smash Bros. Brawl
- 93 SNK vs. Capcom: The Match of the Millennium
- 93 Samurai Shodown II
- 92 Virtua Fighter 2
- 92 Super Street Fighter IV
- 92 Super Street Fighter IV
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.73 Super Fire Pro Wrestling X Premium (1996)
- 4.53 Mortal Kombat X (2015)
- 4.50 Street Fighter X Tekken (2012)
- 4.48 SNK vs. Capcom: The Match of the Millennium (1999)
- 4.48 Super Smash Bros. for Wii U (2014)
- 4.39 The King of Fighters XIII (2010)
- 4.39 Dragon Ball: Advanced Adventure (2004)
- 4.37 Uncharted: Golden Abyss (2011)
- 4.36 Dark Savior (1996)
- 4.36 Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars (2008)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Fighting is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hack and Slash
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction