DescriptionFighting games allow players to engage in melee arena combat. Usually one-on-one, but team fighting games also exist. Fights continue until one of the characters or teams is knocked out. Additional endings may include being forced out of the arena/ring or a time limit. Fighting games should not be confused with Beat ‘em Ups / Brawlers which feature more overwhelming odds in the form of many less powerful antagonists.
Dead of Knight is a freeware 3D slasher game. You control Dead Knight as you battle demons through various levels...
Dead Or Alive 3 is a fighting game exclusive to the Microsoft Xbox. It features 16 characters (3 of them...
Xbox 360 (2005)
The fourth installment in the Dead or Alive series (excluding Beach Volleyball) continues in a similar vein of fighting game....
PS Vita (2013)
Nintendo 3DS (2011)
Dead or Alive Ultimate features the original SEGA Saturn version of Dead or Alive as well as a totally redesigned...
In the PSP game in the Dead to Rights series, you once again play as Jack Slate in the crime-infested...
Deathrow is a brutal fighting sport where the fastest, toughest players are victorious and the slow and weak are defeated....
DOS (1988), Amiga (1988), Atari ST (1987), Commodore 64 (1987), Apple II (1988), Atari 8-bit (1992), ZX Spectrum (1987), Amstrad CPC (1987), iPhone (2012), BBC Micro (1988), Electron (1988) and iPad (2012)
The evil magician Drax is terrorizing the jeweled city and cast a spell over the beautiful princess Marina who is...
A portable version of it's console cousins, Def Jam Fight for NY: The Takeover features the same kind of gameplay,...
Demolition Man is a game based on the 1993 movie by the same name. You play as John Spartan (Sly...
Commodore 64 (1990)
Demons Kiss is a side view flick-screen game where you control a warrior exploring a castle to rescue a beautiful...
In Desert Rally, you ride a bike in a single desert track race, while fighting the four other riders with...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 96 SoulCalibur
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 94 Tekken 3
- 94 Street Fighter II Turbo
- 93 Super Smash Bros. Brawl
- 93 SNK vs. Capcom: The Match of the Millennium
- 93 Samurai Shodown II
- 92 Virtua Fighter 2
- 92 Super Street Fighter IV
- 92 Super Street Fighter IV
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.73 Super Fire Pro Wrestling X Premium (1996)
- 4.53 Mortal Kombat X (2015)
- 4.50 Street Fighter X Tekken (2012)
- 4.48 SNK vs. Capcom: The Match of the Millennium (1999)
- 4.48 Super Smash Bros. for Wii U (2014)
- 4.39 The King of Fighters XIII (2010)
- 4.39 Dragon Ball: Advanced Adventure (2004)
- 4.37 Uncharted: Golden Abyss (2011)
- 4.36 Dark Savior (1996)
- 4.36 Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars (2008)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Fighting is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hack and Slash
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction