DescriptionFighting games allow players to engage in melee arena combat. Usually one-on-one, but team fighting games also exist. Fights continue until one of the characters or teams is knocked out. Additional endings may include being forced out of the arena/ring or a time limit. Fighting games should not be confused with Beat ‘em Ups / Brawlers which feature more overwhelming odds in the form of many less powerful antagonists.
Fate Stay Night Racing is a fan game based on the visual novel Fate/stay Night. The player can choose one...
Fate/Sword Dance is a 2D doujin one-on-one fighting game, based on the popular eroge visual novel Fate/Stay Night. It is...
Nintendo 64 (1999)
The sequel to Fighters Destiny (the title now without the s in 'Fighters') has you again taking your created fighter...
Fighter Maker is a 3D fighting game that comes with three different modes. Normal mode lets the player fight in...
Nintendo 64 (1998)
Take a collection of fist-fighters, wrestlers and martial arts experts, and combine them into one tournament. But instead of relying...
Xbox 360 (2010)
Fighters Uncaged is the first foray into fighting games for the Xbox 360's Kinect peripheral, and was a launch title...
Xbox One (2013)
Fighter Within is a 3D one-on-one fighting game where the fighters are controlled through the player's movement captured through the...
Fight for Life is a 3D fighting game that takes place in hell. The player controls one of eight deceased...
PlayStation 2 (2004)
Fighting Angels is a story-less 3D fighting game featuring an all-female cast. The game is a 1-on-1 fighting game with...
PlayStation 2 (2006)
Mao Ran may look like an average teenage girl at first blush, but she is in fact a master of...
PlayStation 2 (2000)
Fighting Fury is a one on one fighting game, based on the Grappler Baki Anime. The 'Fighting Fury' tournament is...
Fighting Legends Online is an MMO/ Real-Time Strategy game with role playing elements set in a kung fu anime style.A...
A giant red sun is about to go supernova in a few hours and the blast will affect many star...
Fighting Road is a one-on-one fighting game in which you take the role of a nameless martial artist out to...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 96 SoulCalibur
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 94 Tekken 3
- 94 Street Fighter II Turbo
- 94 Ninja Gaiden Black
- 93 Super Smash Bros. Brawl
- 93 Samurai Shodown II
- 92 Super Street Fighter IV
- 92 Super Street Fighter IV
- 92 Street Fighter IV
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.50 Street Fighter X Tekken (2012)
- 4.48 SNK vs. Capcom: The Match of the Millennium (1999)
- 4.48 Mortal Kombat X (2015)
- 4.47 Super Smash Bros. for Wii U (2014)
- 4.40 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (2009)
- 4.39 Dragon Ball: Advanced Adventure (2004)
- 4.36 Dark Savior (1996)
- 4.36 Samurai Shodown IV: Amakusa's Revenge (1996)
- 4.35 Sid Meier's Pirates! (Limited Edition) (2004)
- 4.34 Batman Returns (1993)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Fighting is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction