DescriptionFighting games allow players to engage in melee arena combat. Usually one-on-one, but team fighting games also exist. Fights continue until one of the characters or teams is knocked out. Additional endings may include being forced out of the arena/ring or a time limit. Fighting games should not be confused with Beat ‘em Ups / Brawlers which feature more overwhelming odds in the form of many less powerful antagonists.
PlayStation 2 (2004)
Fighting Angels is a story-less 3D fighting game featuring an all-female cast. The game is a 1-on-1 fighting game with...
PlayStation 2 (2006)
Mao Ran may look like an average teenage girl at first blush, but she is in fact a master of...
PlayStation 2 (2000)
Fighting Fury is a one on one fighting game, based on the Grappler Baki Anime. The 'Fighting Fury' tournament is...
Fighting Legends Online is an MMO/ Real-Time Strategy game with role playing elements set in a kung fu anime style.A...
A giant red sun is about to go supernova in a few hours and the blast will affect many star...
Fighting Road is a one-on-one fighting game in which you take the role of a nameless martial artist out to...
Fight'n Jokes tells the adventures of Jokes, a group of fighters who combat to free their planet from an evil...
Final Duel 2 is a fast action multiplayer space shoot'em up game with 3D hardware accelerated graphics and CD-quality sound...
Game Boy Advance (2002)
In this second version of the Fire Pro series in the GBA over 200 wrestlers are available, with the usual...
This is a platform "beat-'em-up" game based on the animé series Hokuto no Ken. According to the story mentioned in...
Game Boy (1989)
Fist of the North Star is a versus fighting game starring 11 characters from the Fist of the North Star...
Flashgal is an action game with automatic side scrolling, in which you control an heroine who will have to get...
TurboGrafx CD (1993)
Flash Hiders is an anime-style 2D fighting game with a distinct RPG slant. The game has a heavy focus on...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 96 SoulCalibur
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 94 Tekken 3
- 94 Street Fighter II Turbo
- 94 Ninja Gaiden Black
- 93 Super Smash Bros. Brawl
- 93 Samurai Shodown II
- 92 Super Street Fighter IV
- 92 Super Street Fighter IV
- 92 Street Fighter IV
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.50 Street Fighter X Tekken (2012)
- 4.48 SNK vs. Capcom: The Match of the Millennium (1999)
- 4.48 Mortal Kombat X (2015)
- 4.47 Super Smash Bros. for Wii U (2014)
- 4.40 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (2009)
- 4.39 Dragon Ball: Advanced Adventure (2004)
- 4.36 Dark Savior (1996)
- 4.36 Yakuza 2 (2006)
- 4.36 Samurai Shodown IV: Amakusa's Revenge (1996)
- 4.35 Sid Meier's Pirates! (Limited Edition) (2004)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Fighting is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction