DescriptionFighting games allow players to engage in melee arena combat. Usually one-on-one, but team fighting games also exist. Fights continue until one of the characters or teams is knocked out. Additional endings may include being forced out of the arena/ring or a time limit. Fighting games should not be confused with Beat ‘em Ups / Brawlers which feature more overwhelming odds in the form of many less powerful antagonists.
Immaterial and Missing Power is a 2D fighting game. This game is "Touhou 7.5" - events in the game take...
International 64k-rate is a remake of International Karate +. As in the original game 3 characters appear on the screen...
Game Boy Color (1999)
International Karate 2000 is a remake of the classic beat 'em up International Karate in which you play as a...
Game Boy Advance (2001)
International Karate Advanced is a remake of International Karate 2000, with the three-way free-for-all from Internation Karate + rather than...
InuYasha: A Feudal Fairy Tale is mainly a 2D anime fighting game based on the anime TV series of the...
PlayStation 2 (2008)
Iridium Runners is a futuristic running game that pits competitors against each other on hazard-riddled race tracks in foot races....
Iron Phoenix is a Wuxia/Hong Kong Cinema style fighting game that allows Xbox Live battles with up to 16 players....
James Bond: Top Agent is a strategic fighting game where players gets to create their own secret agents. The game...
SEGA Master System (1994)
Nazi followers have decided to conquer the world, and constructed a horrendous machine for that goal: a cyborg named Sell....
An action game loosely based on the book Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. Dr. Jekyll's daughter, Laurie, has been kidnapped...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 96 SoulCalibur
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 94 Tekken 3
- 94 Street Fighter II Turbo
- 93 Super Smash Bros. Brawl
- 93 SNK vs. Capcom: The Match of the Millennium
- 93 Samurai Shodown II
- 92 Virtua Fighter 2
- 92 Super Street Fighter IV
- 92 Super Street Fighter IV
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.73 Super Fire Pro Wrestling X Premium (1996)
- 4.54 Mortal Kombat X (2015)
- 4.52 Street Fighter X Tekken (2012)
- 4.48 SNK vs. Capcom: The Match of the Millennium (1999)
- 4.44 Super Smash Bros. for Wii U (2014)
- 4.43 The King of Fighters XIII (2010)
- 4.39 Dragon Ball: Advanced Adventure (2004)
- 4.37 Uncharted: Golden Abyss (2011)
- 4.36 Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars (2008)
- 4.35 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (2009)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Fighting is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hack and Slash
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Puzzle elements
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction