DescriptionFighting games allow players to engage in melee arena combat. Usually one-on-one, but team fighting games also exist. Fights continue until one of the characters or teams is knocked out. Additional endings may include being forced out of the arena/ring or a time limit. Fighting games should not be confused with Beat ‘em Ups / Brawlers which feature more overwhelming odds in the form of many less powerful antagonists.
Kidō Butōden G Gundam is based on the 1994 anime TV series of the same name. The first Gundam production...
A computer virus is spreading and infecting the operating systems in Labors around the city, and as the newest member...
Kikou Keisatsu Metal Jack is a scrolling brawler based on the anime of the same name. At the start of...
Killer Instinct 2 is a direct sequel to Killer Instinct. The survivors of the first are transported in the past...
Nintendo 64 (1996)
Killer Instinct Gold is an updated version of Killer Instinct 2.The gameplay includes all of the fighters, moves (and new...
The Killing Blade is a 2D versus fighting game in which you take control of one of twelve oriental fighters...
Seven infamous monsters from Frankenstein to the Minotaur go head to head in this early PlayStation fighting game.These initial seven...
Game Boy Advance (2004)
The cheerleader and undercover secret agent, Kim Possible, returns in her second platform game for the Game Boy Advance. Based...
Nintendo DS (2005)
The insane Dr. Drakken and his sidekick Shego have kidnapped Kim's techno-geek friend, Wade, and it's up to you to...
Xbox 360 (2012)
Kinect Star Wars is a game based on the Star Wars license and entirely controlled through Microsoft's Kinect peripheral that...
Kingdom of Paradise is an English port of the Japanese PSP game 'Tenchi no Mon', a 3D action RPG that...
PlayStation 2 (2010)
The King of Fighters 2002: Unlimited Match Tougeki Ver., is a rebalanced re-release of The King of Fighters 2002: Unlimited...
PlayStation 2 (2006)
Second in the 3D "Maximum Impact" King of Fighters games, MI2 brings you back to the team fighting universe of...
PlayStation 2 (2004)
In celebration of its 10th anniversary SNK re-releases the title that started its most famous fighting game franchise: The King...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 96 SoulCalibur
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 94 Tekken 3
- 94 Street Fighter II Turbo
- 93 Super Smash Bros. Brawl
- 93 SNK vs. Capcom: The Match of the Millennium
- 93 Samurai Shodown II
- 92 Virtua Fighter 2
- 92 Super Street Fighter IV
- 92 Super Street Fighter IV
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.73 Super Fire Pro Wrestling X Premium (1996)
- 4.53 Mortal Kombat X (2015)
- 4.50 Street Fighter X Tekken (2012)
- 4.48 SNK vs. Capcom: The Match of the Millennium (1999)
- 4.48 Super Smash Bros. for Wii U (2014)
- 4.42 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (2009)
- 4.39 The King of Fighters XIII (2010)
- 4.39 Dragon Ball: Advanced Adventure (2004)
- 4.38 Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (2011)
- 4.37 Uncharted: Golden Abyss (2011)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Fighting is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hack and Slash
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction