DescriptionFighting games allow players to engage in melee arena combat. Usually one-on-one, but team fighting games also exist. Fights continue until one of the characters or teams is knocked out. Additional endings may include being forced out of the arena/ring or a time limit. Fighting games should not be confused with Beat ‘em Ups / Brawlers which feature more overwhelming odds in the form of many less powerful antagonists.
A LEGO Technic set (i.e. real bricks) with a special radio controlled, fully programmable brick (the "P-Brick") forming the heart...
Lethal League is a one-on-one fighting game with a single projectile as the main means of attack for both characters....
PlayStation 2 (2001)
When the ice in the Siberian region melts, a worldwide catastrophe occurs and 90% of the earth is submerged under...
Liero Xtreme is an online multiplayer game based on the original game called Liero. It is also similar to Worms...
The ancient country of Japon has existed for millennia, through times of peace and war. However, long ago, an evil...
LightWeight Ninja is a platform scroller/jumper in a similar style to Sonic, Super Mario Bros. and Commander Keen, but is...
A simple 2D fighting game with the style of a scrolling beat-em up, with one huge twist - rather than...
Starring Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Sylvester the Cat and the Tazmanian Devil as the main characters, Loons is a four...
Xbox 360 (2011)
Lucha Fury is a side-scrolling brawler for up to four players set in the world of Lucha Libre, masked Mexican...
Magical Battle Festa is unique 3D arena-based fighting game in near fantasy-future, when humanity discovers magic. The player controls a...
Grab your robe and magic staff because war has come to the land.Magicka: Wizard Wars is a player versus player...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 96 SoulCalibur
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 94 Tekken 3
- 94 Street Fighter II Turbo
- 93 Super Smash Bros. Brawl
- 93 SNK vs. Capcom: The Match of the Millennium
- 93 Samurai Shodown II
- 92 Virtua Fighter 2
- 92 Super Street Fighter IV
- 92 Super Street Fighter IV
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.73 Super Fire Pro Wrestling X Premium (1996)
- 4.54 Mortal Kombat X (2015)
- 4.52 Street Fighter X Tekken (2012)
- 4.48 SNK vs. Capcom: The Match of the Millennium (1999)
- 4.44 Super Smash Bros. for Wii U (2014)
- 4.43 The King of Fighters XIII (2010)
- 4.39 Dragon Ball: Advanced Adventure (2004)
- 4.37 Uncharted: Golden Abyss (2011)
- 4.36 Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars (2008)
- 4.35 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (2009)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Fighting is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hack and Slash
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Puzzle elements
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction