DescriptionHorror games feature classic "horror" elements. Usually refers to traditional gothic horror, but can include other horror styles.
Game Boy (1991)
The curse of the Belmont family has struck again in the second Castlevania adventure for the Game Boy. This game...
Game Boy (1997)
Take a journey to the very beginning, when Dracula first rose up to terrorize the good people of Transylvania. None...
Nintendo DS (2008)
Set in the early 19th century, this installment of the long running Castlevania series takes a slight departure from the...
Nintendo DS (2006)
In Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin you control two characters, a vampire hunter named Jonathan Morris and a young witch Charlotte...
ZX Spectrum (2015)
Castlevania: Spectral Interlude is a fan made classic 2D action platformer with RPG elements.The game started out as a remake...
The limited edition of Castlevania: Symphony of the Night includes: The game itself The "Illustrations & Comic" -art book The...
Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles is a remake of Castlevania: Rondo of Blood. The remake features 3D graphics, though the...
Chaos Break is essentially a third-person shooting game, with echoes of survival horror such as Resident Evil. Set in an...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 92 Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
- 91 Trilby's Notes
- 91 System Shock 2
- 91 Devil May Cry
- 91 Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
- 91 Castlevania: Rondo of Blood
- 90 Limbo
- 90 DOOM
- 90 Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
- 90 Castlevania: Rondo of Blood
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.71 Anchorhead (1998)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.49 Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (2008)
- 4.45 Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers - 20th Anniversary Edition (2014)
- 4.34 Project Firestart (1989)
- 4.33 Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (2003)
- 4.33 Dying Light (2015)
- 4.25 The Ultimate DOOM (1995)
- 4.28 Silent Hill 2 (2001)
- 4.26 Clock Tower (1995)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.