DescriptionHorror games feature classic "horror" elements. Usually refers to traditional gothic horror, but can include other horror styles.
The Darkest Night is a graphical adventure game with a horror theme, set in the land of 'Tilorm'. The protagonist...
The Director's Cut Edition of Lights Out contains new graphics and effects, new puzzles, more encounters with ghosts, an enhanced...
Dark Fall: Limited 'Pins & Needles' Edition contains the classic version of Dark Fall: The Journal and a "Director's Cut"...
Five years ago Amy Haven disappeared. The Inspector in charge of the case believed her to have been abducted by...
This first-person, point and click adventure is an atmospheric ghost story which takes place primarily in an old train station...
The player takes the role of Howard E. Loreid, a policemen serving in the small town of Wellsmoth. Loreid has...
Dark Salvation is an FPS action/horror shooter game. The story is about Talia, a goth girl who ends up possessed...
This edition of Dark Seed includes 76 page Hints & Tips Book as a free bonus.
The Dark Stone from Mebara is a 2D RPG heavily based on H.P. Lovecraft's mythology. It is set in 1924...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 93 Resident Evil 2
- 92 Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
- 91 Trilby's Notes
- 91 System Shock 2
- 91 Resident Evil 4
- 91 Devil May Cry
- 91 Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
- 91 Castlevania: Rondo of Blood
- 90 Resident Evil
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.71 Anchorhead (1998)
- 4.64 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.50 Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers - 20th Anniversary Edition (2014)
- 4.50 Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (2013)
- 4.49 Resident Evil 7: Biohazard (2017)
- 4.45 Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (2008)
- 4.40 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.33 Dying Light: Enhanced Edition (2015)
- 4.31 Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (2003)
- 4.30 Silent Hill 2 (2001)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.