DescriptionHorror games feature classic "horror" elements. Usually refers to traditional gothic horror, but can include other horror styles.
The events of the game take place shortly after the ending of the first game. The devastating zombie invasion, caused...
After studying abroad for many years, Jack Spade returns to Prague with his bride Angela. They shared their Czech childhood...
Night Slashers is a 1993 side scrolling beat'em up arcade game in a world full of zombies, vampires, and other...
It is the end of the Prohibition, and the beginning of the Great Depression in the United States of America....
Nombz: Night of a Million Billion Zombies is a third person shooter game where a million billion zombies have overrun...
A chilling program than can more plainly be described as a "murder simulator" than most that have enjoyed that sobriquet,...
Nosferatu, a feared vampire; no one has ever seen him and survived to tell. At night, he awakens to suck...
Nosferatu: The Wrath of Malachi is action driven shock-style horror first person shooter game. You face the challenge of freeing...
Nox Mortis is a steampunk influenced online RPG browser game. The game itself takes you back into the Victorian age....
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 92 Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
- 91 Trilby's Notes
- 91 System Shock 2
- 91 Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
- 90 Limbo
- 90 Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem
- 90 Devil May Cry
- 90 Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
- 90 Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse
- 90 The Beast Within: A Gabriel Knight Mystery
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.79 Anchorhead (1998)
- 4.62 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.48 Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (2008)
- 4.44 Dying Light (2015)
- 4.34 Project Firestart (1989)
- 4.30 The Void (2008)
- 4.29 Silent Hill 2 (2001)
- 4.24 The Ultimate DOOM (1995)
- 4.26 Clock Tower (1995)
- 4.25 The X-Files: Resist or Serve (2004)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.