DescriptionThese games use an isometric, trimetric or dimetric two dimensional perspective to create a pseudo 3D effect. Although often used to represent a certain viewpoint incorporating a bird’s-eye view by default, the focus is entirely on using 2D to create a 3D effect. A game that uses 3D, for characters or backgrounds, is not isometric by default.
This Heroes of Might and Magic-compilation combines the original Heroes of Might and Magic IV game, and its two expansion...
The Elite Edition of Heroes of Might and Magic IV includes the full game along with bonuses not included with...
This collection includes the original Heroes of Might and Magic, Heroes of Might and Magic II: Gold (includes Heroes II...
PlayStation 2 (2001)
Heroes of Might and Magic: Quest for the DragonBone Staff is really the old classic King's Bounty from New World...
This compilation contains all three main HOMM games: Heroes of Might and Magic, Heroes of Might and Magic II: The...
As a former apprentice to a superhero, you are ready to strike out on your own. You have been provisionally...
After the death of its emperor the Hesperian Empire breaks down and four races fight for the leadership. Each faction...
Commodore 64 (1983)
Hexpert is a single screen game, with an isometric view, based on the arcade game Q*Bert where you control Bert...
The events of Hexplore take place during the Crusades, ca. 1000 AD, portraying an alternate reality where magic and monsters...
In a futuristic vision of the 21th century, mankind's most demanding and dangerous tasks are carried out by modular, adaptable...
One side of Berge was bathed in constant light, and is known as Lustrous Berge. The other half is cloaked...
Hidden Stroke II is a stand-alone game in the Sudden Strike series and it is based on the Sudden Strike...
Game Boy Advance (2001)
High Heat Major League Baseball 2002 marks the first appearance of 3DO's baseball series on a handheld platform. It is...
Game Boy Advance (2002)
High Heat Major League Baseball 2003 is based closely on the previous year's version, with all the same game modes...
Hinterland is a game that mixes the gameplay of a city builder and of an action role-playing game (RPG).The king...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 93 Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
- 93 The Sims: Deluxe Edition
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 93 Knight Lore
- 93 Head Over Heels
- 93 Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 92 Sakura Taisen 2: Kimi, Shinitamou Koto Nakare
- 92 Populous
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.75 Tropico: Mucho Macho Edition (2002)
- 4.73 Super Fire Pro Wrestling X Premium (1996)
- 4.67 Arc the Lad Collection (2002)
- 4.54 Monument Valley (2014)
- 4.51 Action Soccer (1995)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1993)
- 4.50 Fallout Apokalypse (1998)
- 4.47 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VI: Awakening of the Dragon (1998)
- 4.47 Jeanne d'Arc (2007)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.