DescriptionThese games use an isometric, trimetric or dimetric two dimensional perspective to create a pseudo 3D effect. Although often used to represent a certain viewpoint incorporating a bird’s-eye view by default, the focus is entirely on using 2D to create a 3D effect. A game that uses 3D, for characters or backgrounds, is not isometric by default.
Game Boy Advance (2002)
High Heat Major League Baseball 2003 is based closely on the previous year's version, with all the same game modes...
Hinterland is a game that mixes the gameplay of a city builder and of an action role-playing game (RPG).The king...
The country ruled by the king MacIntyre is attacked by king Macaulay and his underlings. The land is burning, and...
Hip Hop Immortals is a mobile game in which wannabe Hip Hop stars begin their careers in beat-up apartments in...
Alamo is a real-time strategy game depicting the events leading up to, and following, the famous battle of the Alamo....
The History Channel Civil War is a turn based strategy game that tasks you with winning the war that tore...
This game, as the name suggests, is a hockey simulation which is very similar to Mario Lemieux Hockey. There are...
In Holiday World, the player's job is to build and manage a holiday resort. The goal is to make money...
Guarding purgatory really is a hell of a job. It takes long-time professionals like Diana and Daniel to sort out...
Long time ago, an evil creature known as the Devourer of Souls was banished to the Void by powerful mages....
An RTS style game where you control a group of football (soccer) hooligans, and attempt to cause as much damage...
Horizon is a turn-based 4X strategy game in a sci-fi universe. The player can choose between ten different races or...
An adaptation of Snake where your multi-segmented character represents a garden hose: move it about in four directions across the...
A fantasy tactical RPG set in a 3D world. The storyline will take you through 40 missions on the continent...
Nintendo DS (2007)
Hoshigami: Ruining Blue Earth Remix is a remake of Hoshigami: Ruining Blue Earth. The game now features three difficulty levels...
Hospital Tycoon is a level-based hospital management simulation where players can start on an empty building, and then assemble rooms...
Every aspect of running a small Hot Dog stand (and ultimately a thriving empire) is incorporated into this light-hearted simulation....
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 93 Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
- 93 The Sims: Deluxe Edition
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 93 Knight Lore
- 93 Head Over Heels
- 93 Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 92 Sakura Taisen 2: Kimi, Shinitamou Koto Nakare
- 92 Populous
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.75 Tropico: Mucho Macho Edition (2002)
- 4.73 Super Fire Pro Wrestling X Premium (1996)
- 4.67 Arc the Lad Collection (2002)
- 4.54 Monument Valley (2014)
- 4.51 Action Soccer (1995)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1993)
- 4.50 Fallout Apokalypse (1998)
- 4.48 The Settlers II: Gold Edition (1997)
- 4.47 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VI: Awakening of the Dragon (1998)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.