DescriptionThese games use an isometric, trimetric or dimetric two dimensional perspective to create a pseudo 3D effect. Although often used to represent a certain viewpoint incorporating a bird’s-eye view by default, the focus is entirely on using 2D to create a 3D effect. A game that uses 3D, for characters or backgrounds, is not isometric by default.
In the fantasy world known as Urak, supporters of eight different religions constantly fight each other. One of them is...
This is an expansion set for Impression's Lords of Magic. It updates the original game to the Lords of Magic:...
LotusCraft is doujin isometric real-time strategy game in Gensokyo. It mixes elements from the Tōhō series with the real-time strategy...
LoveChess: The Greek Era is a 3D chess game where the chess pieces are love making gods, based on Greek...
Lucky Loot is a score based casual game. The player gets to score in 4 different areas by pickpocketing as...
Game Boy (1994)
In LUCLE, the player controls a space ship which is stranded on a foreign planet. In order to leave it,...
Reflect the laser from the emitter to the receptor in each level. The player is armed with rotatable mirrors, and...
Nintendo DS (2007)
Luminous Arc is a strategy role-playing game. The story is set in a world in which there are two groups...
Nintendo DS (2008)
Luminous Arc 2 is the sequel to the original Luminous Arc, but takes place in what appears to be a...
Nintendo DS (2005)
Dragon Song is an installment in the long-running Japanese role-playing series Lunar. Delivery boy Jian Campbell gets caught up in...
Nintendo DS (2007)
Many years into the future, a race of vampires have emerged, plunging planet Earth into darkness with an environmental control...
A long time ago, humans possessed unique power, that allowed them to create wonderful things and to build a highly...
In spite of its Japanese origin, Lunatic Dawn is in fact much more similar to very old-school Western RPGs than...
Commodore 64 (1985)
In this obscure little game you play as a mad doctor and your goal is to build your very own...
Aya Drevis lives alone withe her father Arthur in their mansion in northern Germany. Ayas father is a scientist and...
SEGA Saturn (1998)
Madō Monogatari is an RPG featuring the characters and settings from the Puyo Puyo series. You start the game as...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 94 Head Over Heels
- 93 Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
- 93 The Sims: Deluxe Edition
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 93 Knight Lore
- 93 Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 92 Sakura Taisen 2: Kimi, Shinitamou koto Nakare
- 92 Populous
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games by as rated by our users:
- 5.00 Sid Meier's Civilization Chronicles (2006)
- 4.75 Tropico: Mucho Macho Edition (2002)
- 4.75 Baldur's Gate (Gold Edition) (1998)
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.68 Super Fire Pro Wrestling X Premium (1996)
- 4.67 Arc the Lad Collection (2002)
- 4.60 Heroes of Might and Magic (Platinum Edition) (2002)
- 4.60 Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War (Gold Edition) (2005)
- 4.57 Ultima I-VI Series (1992)
- 4.07 Baldur's Gate (2000)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.