DescriptionThese games use an isometric, trimetric or dimetric two dimensional perspective to create a pseudo 3D effect. Although often used to represent a certain viewpoint incorporating a bird’s-eye view by default, the focus is entirely on using 2D to create a 3D effect. A game that uses 3D, for characters or backgrounds, is not isometric by default.
In the sequel your brain is wired directly to sophisticated command and control center, so you have to colonize and...
Game Boy Advance (2003)
Max Payne's family died. Now he's out for revenge. In the tradition of the original PC hit, Max Payne on...
Mayawaka is the casual games market answer to Q*Bert. Like in that classic game, the objective is to change the...
In the year 2051, humans have depleted the environmental resources of the Earth. Ensuing natural disasters eventually led to a...
This is a world where humans and monsters coexist. Legend has it that there are four treasures in the world...
In Meat Puppet, you play the role of Lotus Abstraction in a darkly futuristic post-apocalyptic world. Lotus responded to a...
It's time to drive the hated Smoke Jaguar Clan from Port Arthur once and for all! You take on the...
Mech Commander Gold includes the original Mech Commander along with the new campaign Desperate Measures and several improvements, including completely...
Game Boy Advance (2001)
A real-time strategy (RTS) game for the GBA. Players build an army of robot mechs to capture 5 planets in...
A city building game in the tradition set by the series created by Impressions which begun with Caesar. Medieval Lords...
Nintendo DS (2005)
Mega Man Battle Network 5: Double Team DS is a slightly enhanced port of both versions of Mega Man Battle...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 93 Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 93 Knight Lore
- 93 Head Over Heels
- 93 Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 92 Sakura Taisen 2: Kimi, Shinitamou Koto Nakare
- 92 Populous
- 92 Gyroscope
- 92 Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.73 Super Fire Pro Wrestling X Premium (1996)
- 4.47 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VI: Awakening of the Dragon (1998)
- 4.33 Pocket UFO (2005)
- 4.32 Solitaire's Journey (1992)
- 4.31 Vampires Dawn 2: Ancient Blood (2005)
- 4.27 Arc the Lad Collection (2002)
- 4.26 EarthBound (1994)
- 4.27 Tactics Ogre (1995)
- 4.25 Advance Wars: Days of Ruin (2008)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.