DescriptionThese games use an isometric, trimetric or dimetric two dimensional perspective to create a pseudo 3D effect. Although often used to represent a certain viewpoint incorporating a bird’s-eye view by default, the focus is entirely on using 2D to create a 3D effect. A game that uses 3D, for characters or backgrounds, is not isometric by default.
It's not hard to understand what this game is about, judging by its title: a simulation of Australian football, a...
Relive the excitement of this historic 1805 event by commanding Napoleon's armies in the Battle of Austerlitz, considered by many...
Australian Rugby League is the "sequel" of some sorts of Rugby World Cup 95, but focusing on Rugby League rather...
Although it bears the full title of Avalon Hill's Squad Leader, this game is actually the descendant of Soldiers at...
Aztec Wars is a budget RTS game that takes place in an alternate history 17th century Europe where the “Russes”...
Back to Bed is a 3D puzzle student game shown from an isometric perspective set in surreal dream environments. The...
Game Boy Advance (2006)
Back To Stone is an isometric action game set in a world where humans have attained wisdom to overcome war...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 94 Head Over Heels
- 93 Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
- 93 The Sims: Deluxe Edition
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 93 Knight Lore
- 93 Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 92 Sakura Taisen 2: Kimi, Shinitamou koto Nakare
- 92 Populous
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.75 Tropico: Mucho Macho Edition (2002)
- 4.73 Super Fire Pro Wrestling X Premium (1996)
- 4.67 Arc the Lad Collection (2002)
- 4.55 Age of Empires III (Collector's Edition) (2005)
- 4.54 Monument Valley (2014)
- 4.51 Action Soccer (1995)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1993)
- 4.50 Fallout Apokalypse (1998)
- 4.47 Jeanne d'Arc (2007)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.