DescriptionThese games use an isometric, trimetric or dimetric two dimensional perspective to create a pseudo 3D effect. Although often used to represent a certain viewpoint incorporating a bird’s-eye view by default, the focus is entirely on using 2D to create a 3D effect. A game that uses 3D, for characters or backgrounds, is not isometric by default.
Although it bears the full title of Avalon Hill's Squad Leader, this game is actually the descendant of Soldiers at...
Aztec Wars is a budget RTS game that takes place in an alternate history 17th century Europe where the “Russes”...
Back to Bed is a 3D puzzle student game shown from an isometric perspective set in surreal dream environments. The...
Game Boy Advance (2006)
Back To Stone is an isometric action game set in a world where humans have attained wisdom to overcome war...
Baldurian's Bibliothek is an unofficial Add-On for Baldur's Gate.This expansion adds new secret artifacts and new characters with individual combat...
Baldur's Gate Chapters I & II is exactly that - the first two chapters of the full game. It's more...
Game Boy Advance (2004)
This version of Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance follows the same story and has many gameplay similarities to the console release,...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 93 Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 93 Knight Lore
- 93 Head Over Heels
- 93 Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 92 Sakura Taisen 2: Kimi, Shinitamou Koto Nakare
- 92 Populous
- 92 Gyroscope
- 92 Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.73 Super Fire Pro Wrestling X Premium (1996)
- 4.47 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VI: Awakening of the Dragon (1998)
- 4.33 Pocket UFO (2005)
- 4.32 Solitaire's Journey (1992)
- 4.31 Vampires Dawn 2: Ancient Blood (2005)
- 4.27 Arc the Lad Collection (2002)
- 4.26 EarthBound (1994)
- 4.27 Tactics Ogre (1995)
- 4.25 Advance Wars: Days of Ruin (2008)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.