DescriptionThese games use an isometric, trimetric or dimetric two dimensional perspective to create a pseudo 3D effect. Although often used to represent a certain viewpoint incorporating a bird’s-eye view by default, the focus is entirely on using 2D to create a 3D effect. A game that uses 3D, for characters or backgrounds, is not isometric by default.
Elleria has set up in a nearby temple to try to gather its energy. Nail has been sent to stop...
Nintendo 3DS (2015)
Atrox is astonishingly similar to Blizzard Entertainment's StarCraft. The gameplay, the graphics, units, buildings, even single animations are extremely close...
It's not hard to understand what this game is about, judging by its title: a simulation of Australian football, a...
Relive the excitement of this historic 1805 event by commanding Napoleon's armies in the Battle of Austerlitz, considered by many...
Australian Rugby League is the "sequel" of some sorts of Rugby World Cup 95, but focusing on Rugby League rather...
Although it bears the full title of Avalon Hill's Squad Leader, this game is actually the descendant of Soldiers at...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 93 Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
- 93 The Sims: Deluxe Edition
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 93 Knight Lore
- 93 Head Over Heels
- 93 Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 92 Sakura Taisen 2: Kimi, Shinitamou Koto Nakare
- 92 Populous
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.75 Tropico: Mucho Macho Edition (2002)
- 4.73 Super Fire Pro Wrestling X Premium (1996)
- 4.67 Arc the Lad Collection (2002)
- 4.54 Monument Valley (2014)
- 4.51 Action Soccer (1995)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1993)
- 4.50 Fallout Apokalypse (1998)
- 4.47 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VI: Awakening of the Dragon (1998)
- 4.47 Jeanne d'Arc (2007)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.