DescriptionThese games use an isometric, trimetric or dimetric two dimensional perspective to create a pseudo 3D effect. Although often used to represent a certain viewpoint incorporating a bird’s-eye view by default, the focus is entirely on using 2D to create a 3D effect. A game that uses 3D, for characters or backgrounds, is not isometric by default.
In Spherical Vengeance up to four players control a bat to prevent spheres/balls to enter the player's goal. The game...
Mr. Krabs needs one thousand Krabby Patty burgers made. SpongeBob is on the job and done in no time. But...
This game has you entering the dreams of characters from SpongeBob Squarepants, including SpongeBob, Patrick, and Plankton. You play this...
Nintendo DS (2011)
A sports game licensed by the leading sports magazine, Sports Illustrated. The title features both football and baseball games. Choose...
Game Boy Advance (2001)
A football game aimed at younger kids. Features player development, trading, team management, all mixed into arcade style play. The...
Sprechender Schachweltmeister is a typical chess simulation which is suited for beginners to professionals. It features a top-down or isometric...
Game Boy Advance (2002)
The Gameboy Advance sequel to Spyro: Season of Ice sees Spyro the dragon once again journeying through multiple worlds, this...
Game Boy Advance (2003)
One of the Professor's inventions has inadvertently torn a large hole in the fabric of space/time, creating a portal between...
Game Boy Advance (2001)
Spyro the dragon returns for his first adventure on the Game Boy Advance. This time, Grendor has turned all of...
Compete in the Stake tournament for the ultimate fame. Each battle takes place in various conditions, with one of eight...
Stand O'Food 2 is a time management game and the sequel to Stand O'Food. Just like in the original game...
Featuring an isometric view with somewhat detailed graphics, St Andrews: Eikō to Rekishi no Old Course is a golf video...
Starbase Defender is an arcade game in which the player is tasked with defending an interstellar base from successive waves...
Real-time strategy in space. Play as one of four different races. Do the normal RTS thing; collect resources, build up...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 93 Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
- 93 The Sims: Deluxe Edition
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 93 Knight Lore
- 93 Head Over Heels
- 93 Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 92 Sakura Taisen 2: Kimi, Shinitamou Koto Nakare
- 92 Populous
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.75 Tropico: Mucho Macho Edition (2002)
- 4.73 Super Fire Pro Wrestling X Premium (1996)
- 4.54 Monument Valley (2014)
- 4.51 Action Soccer (1995)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1993)
- 4.50 Fallout Apokalypse (1998)
- 4.47 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VI: Awakening of the Dragon (1998)
- 4.47 Jeanne d'Arc (2007)
- 4.40 Neverwinter Nights: Gold (2003)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.