DescriptionThese games use an isometric, trimetric or dimetric two dimensional perspective to create a pseudo 3D effect. Although often used to represent a certain viewpoint incorporating a bird’s-eye view by default, the focus is entirely on using 2D to create a 3D effect. A game that uses 3D, for characters or backgrounds, is not isometric by default.
Compete in the Stake tournament for the ultimate fame. Each battle takes place in various conditions, with one of eight...
Stand O'Food 2 is a time management game and the sequel to Stand O'Food. Just like in the original game...
Featuring an isometric view with somewhat detailed graphics, St Andrews: Eikō to Rekishi no Old Course is a golf video...
Starbase Defender is an arcade game in which the player is tasked with defending an interstellar base from successive waves...
Real-time strategy in space. Play as one of four different races. Do the normal RTS thing; collect resources, build up...
Stardom: Your Quest For Fame casts you as a nobody, a janitor for a news station. Take articles, edit them...
A young boy named Ratix lives in the town Clatos on a planet with medieval culture, together with his best...
Game Boy Color (2001)
Star Ocean: Blue Sphere is an installment in the Star Ocean series and is a direct sequel to Star Ocean:...
Star Ocean: First Departure is an enhanced remake of the original Super Famicom game, Star Ocean, which was never released...
StarPeace is a MMORTS in which players manage economic empires. Each player builds facilities (factories, shops, dwellings), à la Sim...
Starships Unlimited is a space strategy game along the lines of Master of Orion, but with a focus on individual...
Startling Odyssey 1: Blue Evolution is a remake of Startling Odyssey. The story is the same as in the original...
TurboGrafx CD (1994)
A mad scientist named Dr. Killbait succeeded in resurrecting one of the eight ancient dragons, endangering the country of Hyneld....
After the events of the "Dominion War", Starfleet Command realized that not every problem can be solved by it's exploratory...
The Collector's Edition includes: Star Trek Online High-quality aluminum-box with hologram-cover Three 10-day-guest-passes Wearable Metal Communicator Badge Ingame-ship-item "Red Matter...
In Start-Up, you get to control a new Hi-Tech company, while trying to survive as much as you can. You...
In the outer rim of the galaxy, mercenaries wage constant battles over the valuable fuel source known as Starvoid, utilizing...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 94 Head Over Heels
- 93 Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
- 93 The Sims: Deluxe Edition
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 93 Knight Lore
- 93 Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 92 Sakura Taisen 2: Kimi, Shinitamou koto Nakare
- 92 Populous
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games by as rated by our users:
- 5.00 Sid Meier's Civilization Chronicles (2006)
- 4.75 Tropico: Mucho Macho Edition (2002)
- 4.75 Baldur's Gate (Gold Edition) (1998)
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.68 Super Fire Pro Wrestling X Premium (1996)
- 4.67 Arc the Lad Collection (2002)
- 4.60 Fallout: Trilogy (2008)
- 4.60 Heroes of Might and Magic (Platinum Edition) (2002)
- 4.60 Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War (Gold Edition) (2005)
- 4.57 Ultima I-VI Series (1992)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.