DescriptionThese games use an isometric, trimetric or dimetric two dimensional perspective to create a pseudo 3D effect. Although often used to represent a certain viewpoint incorporating a bird’s-eye view by default, the focus is entirely on using 2D to create a 3D effect. A game that uses 3D, for characters or backgrounds, is not isometric by default.
PlayStation 2 (2005)
A spin-off to the Summon Night strategy-RPG games, SN Ecstasy is an action-RPG in which you have direct real-time control...
Super City Hero: Maxis Mission is an educational game which teaches the traffic rules to kids. The player takes the...
The unofficial add-on disc Superdead II contains 125 maps for Command & Conquer, 130 maps for Command & Conquer: Red...
In this final appearance of Fire Pro series on 16-bit consoles, the usual roster of over 150 wrestlers from several...
Alternative Software have acquired the official licence to Super League.In the game you choose one of Super League's teams and...
Game Boy Advance (2003)
Superman is once again in the thick of things as agents from the planet Apokolips arrive on Earth to bring...
The 16-bit sequel to NES Play Action Football. Graphics are from the same three-quarters perspective as the original. There are...
Postal release for the Japanese market. It features: the original Postal the Special Delivery add-on. complete Japanese dub two exclusive...
Windows 3.x (1994)
Super Qube Hopper is a single player, shareware, Q*bert style game in which the player has to bounce Qubey around...
Game Boy (1991)
Super R.C. Pro-Am is the Game Boy update to Rare's classic radio controlled car game. 4 computer or human racers...
Disc 1 contains Super Robot Wars Complete Box which contains complete remakes of three classic Famicom (NES) / Super Famicom...
This package adds a number of new features to the chaotic and thrilling racing game Super Skidmarks. The major additions...
ZX Spectrum (1986)
Super Soccer is a football simulation developed for the Spectrum 48/128 by Imagine Software in 1984. It can be controlled...
One of the last multi-event sports simulations, ten events are brought to life here, including sprints, hurdles, swimming, and field...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 93 Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
- 93 The Sims: Deluxe Edition
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 93 Knight Lore
- 93 Head Over Heels
- 93 Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 92 Sakura Taisen 2: Kimi, Shinitamou Koto Nakare
- 92 Populous
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.75 Tropico: Mucho Macho Edition (2002)
- 4.73 Super Fire Pro Wrestling X Premium (1996)
- 4.67 Arc the Lad Collection (2002)
- 4.54 Monument Valley (2014)
- 4.51 Action Soccer (1995)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1993)
- 4.50 Fallout Apokalypse (1998)
- 4.48 The Settlers II: Gold Edition (1997)
- 4.47 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VI: Awakening of the Dragon (1998)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.