DescriptionThese games use an isometric, trimetric or dimetric two dimensional perspective to create a pseudo 3D effect. Although often used to represent a certain viewpoint incorporating a bird’s-eye view by default, the focus is entirely on using 2D to create a 3D effect. A game that uses 3D, for characters or backgrounds, is not isometric by default.
ZX Spectrum (1984)
Trashman wants to travel the globe, but doesn't quite have all of the cash he needs. His plan is to...
Tribal Nations is a free-to-play massively multiplayer online city-builder where you can recreate pre-historic civilizations. Players create their own city...
The game lets you control one of six tribes as you try to dominate a postapocalyptic Earth. You have to...
Tridonis is a classic RTS game with two selectable sides of the conflict - Humans and Tredionans. The game begins...
Game Boy Color (2000)
Triple Play 2001 for Game Boy Color is the only entry in Electronic Arts' baseball series to make an appearance...
Triple Play: Gold Edition is an update of the previous year's title. It looks and plays very much like the...
This simulation runs players through a series of variations on the ethically contentious philosophical Trolley Problem: if it is morally...
Game Boy Advance (2004)
With the ENCOM Corporation under attack by a mysterious hacker, the legendary program TRON is reactivated to seek out the...
Using an isometric perspective, Tropical Madness mimics the gameplay of Super Monkey Ball, except that you do not have to...
An island in the sky, Shunkashu Island, is a place of everlasting spring where people live peacefully together with androids...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 93 Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 93 Knight Lore
- 93 Head Over Heels
- 93 Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 92 Sakura Taisen 2: Kimi, Shinitamou Koto Nakare
- 92 Populous
- 92 Gyroscope
- 92 Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.73 Super Fire Pro Wrestling X Premium (1996)
- 4.47 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VI: Awakening of the Dragon (1998)
- 4.33 Pocket UFO (2005)
- 4.32 Solitaire's Journey (1992)
- 4.31 Vampires Dawn 2: Ancient Blood (2005)
- 4.27 Arc the Lad Collection (2002)
- 4.26 EarthBound (1994)
- 4.27 Tactics Ogre (1995)
- 4.25 Advance Wars: Days of Ruin (2008)
- 4.25 Pocky & Rocky (1992)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.