DescriptionThese games use an isometric, trimetric or dimetric two dimensional perspective to create a pseudo 3D effect. Although often used to represent a certain viewpoint incorporating a bird’s-eye view by default, the focus is entirely on using 2D to create a 3D effect. A game that uses 3D, for characters or backgrounds, is not isometric by default.
This game offers the player the option to replay WW2 in a very realistic way. First you have to choose...
Like its predecessor, Sudden Strike II is a real-time, strategic, tactical war game set during World War II.The game contains...
Sudden Strike: Resource War is the successor to Sudden Strike II with a modified game engine. All vehicles now need...
This is a re-release of two Playstation RPGs, which are loosely based on the classic Chinese novel Shuihuzhuan ("Water Margin").In...
Sumea Ski Jump is a ski jumping game viewed from an isometric perspective. All action in the game is controlled...
Amiga CD32 (1994)
This has a more humorous approach then most other games of this type, the characters and graphics have a lot...
PlayStation 2 (2005)
A spin-off to the Summon Night strategy-RPG games, SN Ecstasy is an action-RPG in which you have direct real-time control...
Super City Hero: Maxis Mission is an educational game which teaches the traffic rules to kids. The player takes the...
The unofficial add-on disc Superdead II contains 125 maps for Command & Conquer, 130 maps for Command & Conquer: Red...
In this final appearance of Fire Pro series on 16-bit consoles, the usual roster of over 150 wrestlers from several...
Alternative Software have acquired the official licence to Super League.In the game you choose one of Super League's teams and...
Game Boy Advance (2003)
Superman is once again in the thick of things as agents from the planet Apokolips arrive on Earth to bring...
The 16-bit sequel to NES Play Action Football. Graphics are from the same three-quarters perspective as the original. There are...
Postal release for the Japanese market. It features: the original Postal the Special Delivery add-on. complete Japanese dub two exclusive...
Windows 3.x (1994)
Super Qube Hopper is a single player, shareware, Q*bert style game in which the player has to bounce Qubey around...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 93 Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
- 93 The Sims: Deluxe Edition
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 93 Knight Lore
- 93 Head Over Heels
- 93 Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 92 Sakura Taisen 2: Kimi, Shinitamou Koto Nakare
- 92 Populous
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.75 Tropico: Mucho Macho Edition (2002)
- 4.73 Super Fire Pro Wrestling X Premium (1996)
- 4.67 Arc the Lad Collection (2002)
- 4.55 Age of Empires III (Collector's Edition) (2005)
- 4.54 Monument Valley (2014)
- 4.51 Action Soccer (1995)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1993)
- 4.50 Fallout Apokalypse (1998)
- 4.47 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VI: Awakening of the Dragon (1998)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.