DescriptionThese games use an isometric, trimetric or dimetric two dimensional perspective to create a pseudo 3D effect. Although often used to represent a certain viewpoint incorporating a bird’s-eye view by default, the focus is entirely on using 2D to create a 3D effect. A game that uses 3D, for characters or backgrounds, is not isometric by default.
Nintendo DS (2008)
Bleach: The 3rd Phantom is a turn-based strategy game based on the anime series Bleach. This game tells a spin-off...
Blind Justice is a post-modern fantasy role-playing game. You are a shapeshifter - a genetic experiment which has managed to...
Blinds is a puzzle-solving, isometric view game. As the Blinds' God you must help them to recover their stolen eyes...
As its predecessor, Blitzkrieg, Blitzkrieg 2 is a real-time strategy game set during World War 2 featuring three campaigns. Typical...
Burning Horizon is a stand-alone add-on for the original Blitzkrieg game. Blitzkrieg is a real-time WW II tactical level game...
The second Add-On to Blitzkrieg has a 18-mission campaign with the American tank legend general George S. Patton. The campaign...
Bloxorz is an innovative puzzle game, where you must navigate a block to the exit.Your block consists of two cubes...
Nintendo DS (2009)
Blue Dragon Plus is a sequel to Blue Dragon. Join Shu once again as he attempts to save the world....
May 15 1984. In a bar, shortly after a shady deal took place two men enter the bar. They are...
WonderSwan Color (2001)
There are six nations living in the world of floating islands. The most powerful one is the Ordia Empire, possessing...
The yellow egg-shaped character, Blupi, must navigate his way through one level after another in this puzzle game to find...
Board & Dice Games For Windows is a collection of shareware and freeware games published by Indigicon as part of...
Help Bob and his team to build a park! Enjoy 10 different activities including: Build a Park with Bob -...
Atari 2600 (1983)
This is a game rather reminiscent of Q*bert.In this game, you are a bubble named, with great originality, Bubble. The...
Game Boy Advance (2004)
Django has been stripped of his valuable weapon of choice and now must rid the world of evil with more...
Game Boy Advance (2003)
Following in his father's footsteps, you play Django the vampire hunter, who uses the power of the sun to defeat...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 93 Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
- 93 The Sims: Deluxe Edition
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 93 Knight Lore
- 93 Head Over Heels
- 93 Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 92 Sakura Taisen 2: Kimi, Shinitamou Koto Nakare
- 92 Populous
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.75 Tropico: Mucho Macho Edition (2002)
- 4.73 Super Fire Pro Wrestling X Premium (1996)
- 4.67 Arc the Lad Collection (2002)
- 4.55 Age of Empires III (Collector's Edition) (2005)
- 4.54 Monument Valley (2014)
- 4.51 Action Soccer (1995)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1993)
- 4.50 Fallout Apokalypse (1998)
- 4.47 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VI: Awakening of the Dragon (1998)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.