DescriptionThese games use an isometric, trimetric or dimetric two dimensional perspective to create a pseudo 3D effect. Although often used to represent a certain viewpoint incorporating a bird’s-eye view by default, the focus is entirely on using 2D to create a 3D effect. A game that uses 3D, for characters or backgrounds, is not isometric by default.
Nintendo 64 (1999)
While taking a well earned break from bombing, Bomberman finds himself being sucked into a black hole, created by Rukifellth's...
Game Boy (1995)
Bomberman is on the hunt for treasure and must bomb his way through 48 levels of caves and beasts. Use...
Nintendo DS (2006)
Bomberman Land Touch! is the second Bomberman game for the Nintendo DS (Bomberman being the first game) and it changes...
Bomb Wuzel 2 is the continuation of Bomb Wuzel 3D and instructions to the game are also the same. In...
Bomb Wuzel 3D is a puzzle game with strategic and tactical elements and is reminiscent of Bombuzal.The gameplay adds new...
In Bonez Adventures: Tomb of Fulaos the player takes the role of the archaeologist Marc Bonez who finds a mummy...
Botkin's Hidden Cove is a simulation/builder game similar in gameplay to Ravenwood Fair and Disney Gnome Town. Players need to...
Atari ST (1988)
Bounce Out is a Pac-Man clone with an isometric perspective. At the beginning of the game you have three lives...
Bounty Killers is an action game set in the Wild West. The player can choose between three characters (Deronimo, Southwood...
Boxhead: A Halloween Special is the first game in the series. The town of Boxville is overrun with zombies. You...
Zombies are infiltrating the area, and your only objective is to kill as many of them as you can. The...
Boxhead: The Rooms is a Flash-based game where the player takes control of Jon Bambo, a box-shaped Rambo-like character taking...
Boxhead: The Zombie Wars is the 5th installment in the Boxhead series of Flash games. Once again the player takes...
A 3D tic-tac-toe, written to run on a standard Amiga Intuition screen in a multitask-friendly manner. The game is mouse-driven...
Brandish 4 is a re-release of Brandish VT. It has slightly improved graphics and sound quality, as well as two...
Somewhere in the desert of Kalua, in the country of Suelang, stands a huge tower. This is the Tower of...
Based on the manga Brave Story, Tatsuya, a grief-stricken boy is transported to the "Vision" world where he must battle...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 93 Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
- 93 The Sims: Deluxe Edition
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 93 Knight Lore
- 93 Head Over Heels
- 93 Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 92 Sakura Taisen 2: Kimi, Shinitamou Koto Nakare
- 92 Populous
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.75 Tropico: Mucho Macho Edition (2002)
- 4.73 Super Fire Pro Wrestling X Premium (1996)
- 4.67 Arc the Lad Collection (2002)
- 4.55 Age of Empires III (Collector's Edition) (2005)
- 4.54 Monument Valley (2014)
- 4.51 Action Soccer (1995)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1993)
- 4.50 Fallout Apokalypse (1998)
- 4.47 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VI: Awakening of the Dragon (1998)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.